1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Key Bar / an awesome company

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by MYZ061080, Oct 25, 2018.

1. MYZ061080

MYZ061080 Loaded Pockets

Hey all!
    One of my fellow officers recently received terrible news that cancer that he once had fought off has returned.
    This particular officer has served 28 years in the USMC, survived 2 tours in the Gulf war, and maintained a 22 year career as a LEO with my Department. To say the least this man has protected our freedoms, served our country as a proud American.
    My Department has organized a benefit dinner with a raffle and silent auctions with the assistance of donated mechandise from area businesses.
    Another one of my fellow officers and customer of Key Bar reached out to them and inquired if they would be interested in assisting us by providing anything for the silent auction.
    He received an immediate response that they would and arrangements were made to help us out.
    I believe that it's awesome that Key Bar is helping out this Officer and his family in their time of need .
    One thing is certain that they just gained a new loyal customer and I will encourage everyone that I know to be one as well.
    Thank you very much Key Bar !

Rfpd29, Grav, onebadwagon and 4 others like this.