1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Kershaw Cryo blackwash

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by siwaly, Jul 28, 2014.

1. siwaly

siwaly Empty Pockets

Hello to everyone,
    I am thinking about getting a Kershaw cryo BW for my new edc blade ,and I am coming to you all for advice on the knife .

Thanks in advance

Jake333 likes this.
  2. DavTN

DavTN Loaded Pockets

I have the cryo II in black wash and it is a good knife for the money. The finish is holding strong and it's been in my pocket every day for 5 weeks so far. It opens quick and is holding an edge. I've used mine on boxes, letters, plastic packages, stripping wires, cutting veggies in the garden, cutting off a radiator hose....seems to to be a good value.

siwaly and Jake333 like this.
  3. Jake333

Jake333 Loaded Pockets

It's a great blade. The speedsafe makes it nice and fast opening and it feels sturdy in the hand. For EDC it should suit your needs. It has a great value for the price. It's 8Cr13MOV steel is quite sharp and is easy to sharpen once you use it a lot. The cryo also looks quite good too :)

siwaly likes this.
  4. FiXXXer

FiXXXer Loaded Pockets

I love mine. It's a little heavy for it's size, which doesn't bother me at all, but some don't like that. The only problem I have with it is that it's making me really want a ZT 0566BW. :D

siwaly likes this.
  5. siwaly

siwaly Empty Pockets

OK guy's thanks for the replies ,I am going today to the local knife shop to get it ,I will update in in couple days on my new toy!, and yessssss the ZT 0566 is realllly nice
    Again thank you take care