1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Ka-bar Dozier D2 folding hunter....any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by Agent Iron, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Agent Iron

Agent Iron Empty Pockets

I posted this mistakenly in the General discussion forum, but figure this is the better place. I really like the looks of this knife, does anyone have any experience with this knife? I sure would like some input.

Thanks
    AI

2. jujigatame

jujigatame Loaded Pockets

Thought I had replied to this, turns out it was posted in two different areas. Anyway...

It's a very nice, well made knife. Thin, lightweight, smooth action, good lockup. Mine came screaming sharp and has been easy to touch up on a Spyderco Sharpmaker. Only drawback from my perspective is the lack of a pocket clip. I didn't carry mine much because of this, but I got a clip made for it a while back and it was money well spent. If you like the looks of the knife then I'd recommend giving it a shot.

3. Agent Iron

Agent Iron Empty Pockets

Hey thanks for the helpful post!

Sounds like a nice easy one hand opener...that is great. A pocket clip would be a nice eddition. It just looks like a good looking tool, and how can you go wrong with a D2 blade with Dozier's name on it for $50? I would expect a scalpel, and it sounds like it delivers.

Thanks
    AI

4. MattR

MattR Loaded Pockets

I was just looking at these, well actually real Doziers and wishing. Then I came across the Kabar, I thought it did come with a pocket clip though. Good price for a piece of D2 though.

Where did you see it for 50 bones if I may ask?

Matt

5. jujigatame

jujigatame Loaded Pockets

Here's a picture of the clip I had put on the knife.

[​IMG]