1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Just when you thought it was under control...

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by batteryguru, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Here Comes The BOOM

Here Comes The BOOM EDC Junkie!!!!!

I've decided to keep the D25 for now and try it out a bit longer. I'll just try to make it a habit to turn on the moonlgow mode before I go to bed, if I can do that everything should be fine.....& I may still get the S10 as well just to try it out :D

But I guess I'm being punished for my indecisiveness; my memory mode doesn't want to come on again after I turned it off yesterday, so I'm afraid it's going back for a replacement anyway :(

2. batteryguru

batteryguru Loaded Pockets

Hmm, that's strange (and unfortunate). I haven't tried mine, actually. I like that it starts in low in 'group 1'.

Take2 likes this.
  3. Here Comes The BOOM

Here Comes The BOOM EDC Junkie!!!!!

I wonder if everyone who owns one could do me a favor & try turning off the memory mode on their D25C clicky & then turn it back on again & report back here if it works or not. I just got word from the seller that he tried it himself & while turning off memory-mode seems to work as it should he had a hard time getting it back on again (even though he did eventually succeed after 10 tries or so).

I'm curious if it is a structural problem or that it's just this batch, or that perhaps us dutchmen are just to clumsy to work the modes properly :p

I understand if you don't want to risk that your memory won't come on again, but on the other hand, wouldn't you like to know it if there is something not working as it should on your new flashlight? & if there actually happens to be an issue it is covered by warranty of course.

The procedure is: Turn on light with head tightened, twist open & close 3 times and the memory should turn on or off depending on in what setting it was.

4. Ludwell01

Ludwell01 Loaded Pockets

It's a common problem. Most people can't balance on one leg with their eyes shut.
    You can improve the situation by visualising the room around you or visualise a horizon line.

5. Old Soul

Old Soul Loaded Pockets

Any chance you could post up the SR9c with the light on it. I have one and have thought about hanging a light on it.