1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Just ordered a new Nutsac!

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by MrHanke, May 26, 2020.

1. MrHanke

MrHanke Loaded Pockets

I've owned a Nutsac Satchel 13 for years. I used it for basic small everyday carry, but I've recently started a new job that requires transporting a laptop and other office essentials so I decided to upgrade. I have a Nutsac Muy Grande on the way!

Anyone have a Nutsac they would like to share?

This pic was taken a few years back.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Jackr

Jackr Loaded Pockets

Please post pics of your loadout when you receive the bag. Have always liked these.

3. MrHanke

MrHanke Loaded Pockets

Absolutley! It will be here Friday. I'm in talks with SpeakeasyLeather.com right now to have a custom leather organizer made for it as well.

4. jcombs

jcombs Loaded Pockets

I’ve almost bought one of their bags on multiple occasions. I like the style but not sure how it fits my daily needs. I also didn’t realize they’ve bee in in business that long. Congrats on the new bag.

5. MrHanke

MrHanke Loaded Pockets

They started making satchel type bags in 2015, but they were making disc golf totes before that.

They are super high quality. I love mine.

#5 MrHanke, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
    aicolainen likes this.
  6. MrHanke

MrHanke Loaded Pockets

It's here!

I haven't had time to get it setup properly, but I will post more when I get it done.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

twin63, echo victor and jcombs like this.
  7. Jackr

Jackr Loaded Pockets

liking those drop pockets on the front wall, very handy.

8. MrHanke

MrHanke Loaded Pockets

I know! Their website says it has 4 inch pockets across the front. The two on the ends are closer to 4 1/4" and the the middle one is 5". Gives you some options if you put organizers in them.

The only complaint I have at this point is a bit unfounded, but I'm use to the Satchel 13 which is softer. Because of the laptop pouch, the back has a hard panel and the zipper pocket in front of the laptop pocket is hard as well. It's a helluva bag though.

9. MrHanke

MrHanke Loaded Pockets

So after carrying the Muy Grande for a few days, I have decided to return it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bag itself. The build quality is impeccable. It is a fantastic bag.

The issue I have is a personal one. I have been carrying a backpack for several years now. I have always loved the ability to organize the hell out of my gear. The Muy Grande just isn't designed to carry enough gear for my taste and definitely doesn't leave much room for organizing.

I have already found a replacement. I have had the Maxpedition Entity 23 on my list for a while as well. I found one for $150 on Amazon. The Muy Grande was $289. After returning it I will have plenty left over to buy pouches for the new bag!

All in all I'm disappointed that the Muy Grande didn't work out as I had hoped. Hopefully the next bag will be the right one.

Tallboyjim likes this.
  10. Tallboyjim

Tallboyjim Loaded Pockets

It would be a first for this forum if anybody got a purchase right first time!

11. MrHanke

MrHanke Loaded Pockets

Ha! Seeing that the Muy Grande was about the 12th bag I've bought for EDC, I definitely agree.