1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Jumbo Versipack pouches recomendations?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by MagnaWolf, Aug 13, 2009.

1. MagnaWolf

MagnaWolf Loaded Pockets

Hi.
    I'm considering adding some pouches to my Jumbo but I have a hard time finding the right one. The limitations of my Jumbo is that it is a newer model and doesn't have thae same molle capacity than the previous version. I've been looking at the Janus and the Anemone pouches, but I'm not shure how they would fit. To make matters worse, I haven't decided what my load out will be. I just want to be able to carry as much stuff as possible. I also want some tips on a good organizer that will fit the bag. Inside or out doesn't matter.

2. Gothic_Coop

Gothic_Coop Loaded Pockets

Well you can look at my bag and my load out. It might help you. click on my Signature

3. walters76

walters76 Empty Pockets

I've used a Anemone and Janus on my Jumbo before I got a Malaga. A Anemone-sized pouch fits well on the shoulder strap side with two rows of webbing or the pocket with two rows. I put mine on the shoulder stap location because I had a 5" tube sheath on the pocket webbing. Of course the Janus works on any bag with a strap. I used a county comm pocket organizer to organize things in the bag. Maxpedition makes one now as well as most other makers that seem to be a better quality. It fits well in the front pocket under the flap.

4. MagnaWolf

MagnaWolf Loaded Pockets

The County Comm Organizer looked good. Unfortunatly they don't ship internationally. Maybe I can find something similar over here.

5. ambaal

ambaal Loaded Pockets

Janus is excellent with Jumbo (just make sure buckle is in front, not in back), unless you deeply agains the idea of having a pouch opposite your chest. Rat wallet works well on strap too, especially on right-handed jumbos. Just make sure you stick something to inner hook portion on rat wallet itself (under the flap), or it will fray the strap
    I also use M2 or condor gadget pouch on rear pals webbing, works well.

6. ambaal

ambaal Loaded Pockets

Let us know if you find good reatailer who ships internationally - the only dealer of those downunder wants about 60$ for one, which is slightly too much. :)

7. jester02k

jester02k Loaded Pockets

what color bag do you have?
    I have a janus pouch and an M-2 pouch both are khaki you could try attaching see how you like them when done just ship them back
    it beat's paying for things that just sit around Pm me with an address.
    Jester02k

8. MagnaWolf

MagnaWolf Loaded Pockets

Mine is OD green. While it is very generous of you to lend me those pouches, the problem is that I live in Sweden. But thanks again for the offer.

9. ZoomFlight15

ZoomFlight15 Loaded Pockets

I recently signed up with MyUS.com, who will order the items from US webstores for you and ship to you anywhere in the world for a fee.

I'm in Canada myself, so the shipping charges aren't as steep as i'm sure they are for AUS and SWE. I found out about them through PayPal.ca, with an offer to waive the $25-35 setup fee and 25% off of your first shipment (note to other Canadians!)

It's not really cheap, but if you're willing to pay, it will give you access to countycomm's products.

HTH! : )