1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Judgement day, Grayman Knives

Discussion in 'Knives' started by ThaMac, May 15, 2018.

1. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

As they are hard to get by in Europe (at least for me) Greyman Knives have been kinda under the radar - at least for me. Now someone goes to the States and could maybe fetch me one.

Now of course I have been doing my homework, and Googled the heck out of it. The judgement though, seems to be inconclusive - at least for me.

Somehow they seem to be sturdy. Somehow they seem to have quality (mainly lock up) issues. Somehow they seem overrated and overpaid. Somehow they seem worth the money.

Quoting a user from the forum „the whole internet pitches a pant tent about them“. Is that so?

Opinions please? Preferably from people that have/had/used one.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener

2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

This is the first I'd heard of them. Just checked their website. Not going to be in my budget within my lifetime I reckon!

Look forward to seeing a post from you that you added one to your collection!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

3. Evil D

Evil D Loaded Pockets

The problem with knives like these is people tend to purposely abuse them just to see what they're capable of. Everything has a limit. I saw an article years ago where a guy did some pretty gnarly stuff with a Satu and it came out unscathed. I'm sure they're stout knives, I just can't pay the asking price for S30V and a thumb stud.

4. MicroMike

MicroMike Loaded Pockets

I have a Dua in my edc rotation.

I like it and don’t regret the purchase. I say go for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk