1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Jogging bag needed

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Myrddraal, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Myrddraal

Myrddraal Loaded Pockets

Hello,

I have a friend who is looking for a good setup for jogging. Ideally she would like to carry a liter or two of water in a bladder, some energy gels, a handgun and possibly her smartphone. She doesn't want anything too bulky and says that the small Camelbak (sorry, don't know the model) she has now is too bulky and restrictive for arm movement. Any suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

2. Darrel S. Jarvis

Darrel S. Jarvis Loaded Pockets

Check out Hill People Gear. They have packs and harnesses built exactly for running. Quality gear, made in the USA. Highly recommended.

Myrddraal likes this.
  3. Myrddraal

Myrddraal Loaded Pockets

Their runner's harness looks like just the thing, thanks!

Darrel S. Jarvis likes this.
  4. MonkeyWrench

MonkeyWrench Loaded Pockets

There's a company called Ultimate Direction makes some great gear that's made especially for runners. I have a SJ Ultra Vest 2.0 made by them. I've used it for 2x 50k races and one 50-miler, and I plan on using it for the 100miler I'm doing this March. It's super comfortable, even at extreme distances, I've had zero chafing. They have multiple models to fit pretty much any need. Built extremely well, and they're super light. Definitely the way to go as far as running hydration/storage goes!!!

villaphoto and Myrddraal like this.
  5. Recon1

Recon1 Loaded Pockets

I occasionally jog with a Camelbak Rogue and it doesn't cause to many issues even with the bladder 1/3 filled

Myrddraal likes this.