1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

JetPens Solved Issue, 1st Rate Customer Support!!!

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by TomWelch, May 12, 2012.

1. TomWelch

TomWelch Loaded Pockets

I got my 1st order from these people today.
    I was shipped the wrong pen and the refills
    ordered are all dried.

2. kertap75

kertap75 EDC Junkie!!!!!

I have no experience with these pens but.... I think the real worth of a company is in how they handle their mistakes. Every company makes them, no one is perfect. I suggest contacting them and see what they can do. If you are polite with them (doesn't mean you can't show how disappointed and angry you are) you might be surprised with what happens.

Pseudonym, surefire7 and soli like this.
  3. mrlysle

mrlysle Loaded Pockets

+1 :)

4. mooshi
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

I'm sure if you contact them and explain the problem, they'll be more than happy to fix that for you without hassle. :) I've had only great customer service from them.

surefire7 likes this.
  5. Gnarly
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gnarly Loaded Pockets

6. JoeyBones

JoeyBones Loaded Pockets

I've had great luck with them. I've ordered all pens for my fiancé and myself from there for past 2 years

7. TomWelch

TomWelch Loaded Pockets

Jetpens does not have a phone number to call.

8. indigo_wolf

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

Jetpens seems to do all their customer contact through there online contact form. If you try to contact them by phone you get the message "Due to warehouse restrictions, please use our online form to contact us." or something similar.

It's quite possible that they are not set up for phone support.... neither good or bad.... just an Internet thing. FWIW: they do have an A+ BBB rating and plenty of folks on the forum speak highly of them.

Have you had no luck contacting them using their online form (keeping in mind that it's Sunday and you might not get a response until normal business hours).

ATB,
    Sam

9. TomWelch

TomWelch Loaded Pockets

I will never again buy from someone who provides
    no contact phone number

10. blacmud8

blacmud8 Loaded Pockets

Simple mistake, we all have bad days, we're all human after all. As others have said, whether they are good or not will be denoted by how they handle the situation.

Also, phone isn't the only way to make contact with a company, and it is often preferable for smaller companies to keep their comms through one channel for efficiency. I don't see how their lack of a phone number is a problem. Did you post this thread with your phone? Computers/the internet are fast becoming the central medium of communication. Just drop them a polite message/email and we will see how they handle the situation.

11. Kripto

Kripto Evil Sid

I used to use JetPens all the time. They stock some very nice inks/papers/pens. I stopped when they had to raise the prices of their Pilot Inks and stopped carrying Noodlers inks. That being said, they are VERY responsive to email complaints and Im pretty sure if you contact them they will make it right.

12. choubbi

choubbi Loaded Pockets

Sounds like you're as extreme as me, just with a variation. I try not to buy from stores that only have phone support. I hate phone calls (doesn't matter if they're professional or personal).

Can't talk about Jetpens' customer support, I never had something wrong in my orders from them (didn't place many orders, though, maybe 2-3).

13. kertap75

kertap75 EDC Junkie!!!!!

If they are really A+ with the BBB you should have no problem getting this put right. If they don't make it right contact the BBB and they will help. I've contacted the BBB (better business bureau) for businesses that weren't even members and they have helped mediate. Most businesses will do whatever it takes to settle a dispute

14. malamalama

malamalama Loaded Pockets

I have also purchased from Jetpens before (received my most recent order only two days ago) and had no problems. Having said that, I'm interested in seeing how they resolve your situation.

If you click on the BBB A+ link at the bottom of Jetpens website and go to the BBB reviews, it lists a phone number for Jetpens. Whether it works or not, I do not know.

15. DemskeetSkeet

DemskeetSkeet Loaded Pockets

Shouldn't you research that before you purchase from a company?

I prefer email service because I generally can't answer/call because of my work schedule.

I've ordered from JetPens on multiple occasions without a hiccup.

I think you outta give em a chance on customer service to see what happens.

16. JonSidneyB
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Send them an email. I bet they take care of your problem.

17. shrap

shrap Loaded Pockets

It's not like a phone number guarantees good service. A good company will provide good service regardless of the method. Bad companies are equally good at ignoring email and telling you what you want to hear (but not doing what you want to be done) over the phone.

18. mhphoto

mhphoto Loaded Pockets

Huh. I've ordered from them a few times and have never had a problem. Hope you get it sorted out. There's no excuse for shipping dried out refills.

19. bigfoot

bigfoot Loaded Pockets

So true.

Hopefully you get all of this resolved to your satisfaction. I do have to say I am impressed so far with JetPens. My order was placed over the weekend and shipped out Monday afternoon. That is pretty speedy.

20. SALT

SALT Loaded Pockets

I have had many positive experiences with Jetpens. Everyone is entitled to a mistake, contact them and see how they handle it