1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Jetbeam/Niteye Mini-1 Issue

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by LRex, Jan 1, 2016.

1. LRex
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

LRex Loaded Pockets

Hello friends. While I wait for the seller to respond to my question, I thought I would see if you guys happen to know. This flashlight works just like the CooYoo and Mecarmy lights. Twist a little for low, twist all the way for high. Problem is, mine inconsistently goes to high. I haven't dropped it, or knocked anything loose. I suspect the problem is that foam padding around the contact point. At first it was touching it, but then I spread it off to the sides so it's not touching (I will post pictures soon). Does that foam touching have anything to do with it at all? I assume it's some sort of insulation, maybe adding resistance to the circuit that won't allow it to ramp to high, but stay at low at all times.

Please be aware, I am no circuitry guru as you might have read my jumbled description above :p

2. LRex
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

LRex Loaded Pockets

I guess you can barely see it, but before that foam ring was touching the gold inner circle, now I manipulated it just barely, so nothing touches it.

Well nevermind then, I'm not sure that works either...might be a defective light, ughhh.
    [​IMG]