1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

IWB holsters - Whatcha wearing?

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by dawgfan76, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Evil D

Evil D Loaded Pockets

I just ordered two more, one for my 19 and one for my 43 and a mag holder for the 19. The wife has taken over my Shield because she likes the holster so much, so I've been carrying the 43 and 19 in other brand holsters and they're just nowhere near as comfortable as the SG.

Damn_Yankee likes this.
  2. JoeyJelly

JoeyJelly Loaded Pockets

I recently switched from a Galco King Tuk to a Blade Tech Klipt. Much easier to take on and off and I find the Klipt worn as an appendix carry is much more comfortable and prints far less for my body type.

Ataki and b.s. like this.
  3. b.s.

b.s. Loaded Pockets

INCOG Eclipse -- Appendix IWB

- Glock 22

4. Cmath

Cmath Loaded Pockets

Just recieved a new crossbreed supertuck for my Glock 30s. Superb quality, comfort and function like always. I figured this was the best place to leave this little bit of info; the Glock 30s does fit in some holsters designed for the Glock 17/19/ect. But only hybrid styles. And it's not a very "secure fit". It fit better in my g26/27 supertuck but the barrel sticks out past the leather. I opted to purchase a correct holster for the 30s, couldn't be happier.

5. Evil D

Evil D Loaded Pockets

Currently using a Galco Stow-N-Go, which I pretty thoroughly hate. It doesn't stay where I put it, it doesn't hold the gun close to your body, and it's horribly uncomfortable. But, it was the cheapest thing at the range when I bought my 19 and it'll do the job until my Stealth Gear Onyx comes in the mail. And as an added bonus, it'll definitely remind me of exactly why the Onyx is so good.

[​IMG]

Also I'm fairly sure it was designed for appendix carry, which is pretty out of the question for my build.

Raven312, Shike and LoneArcher like this.
  6. shadowolf713

shadowolf713 Loaded Pockets

Alien gear tuck 3.0. Absolutely comfortable, no question about that. I can wear it with any thing, and I can tuck my shirt in while wearing it. This only revealing the clips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

LoneArcher likes this.
  7. Barbourman04

Barbourman04 Loaded Pockets

Hidden hybrid holsters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

8. Damn_Yankee

Damn_Yankee Loaded Pockets

Gonna try AIWB carry with the T-Rex Arms Raptor.
    [​IMG]

343KD and jkwithawave like this.
  9. Ataki

Ataki Loaded Pockets

I have the Klipt for my shield, and it's an excellent holster, I was really surprised. But on my super-thin frame, I find having the clip inline with the gun makes it print more than I would like. I went to an Alien Gear 3.0, and while I'm not a huge fan of 5:00 carry, It is super comfortable and concealable to me.

10. JoeyJelly

JoeyJelly Loaded Pockets

I agree, the clip position does make it stick out a little more. I dont find it too much of an issue though since I am wearing relatively loose clothing most of the time. I actually have been looking into the Alien Gear, as well as Trex Arms. We will see how long the Klipt last until I am on to bigger and better things... or just more impulse buys. :giggle:

Ataki likes this.
  11. Sthrnfire85

Sthrnfire85 Empty Pockets

I use a Galco Summer Comfort IWB for my Springfield XD and a Custom Kidex IWB/OWB holster for when I have my Laser/light on

12. Powrstroke6.0

Powrstroke6.0 Loaded Pockets

Galco king tuk for my 26

13. Cmath

Cmath Loaded Pockets

Pretty stoked!! Just recieved an Email from g-code holsters that my incog holster has shipped. Placed the order close to 6 weeks ago. Should have it on Wednesday, also my Ares Gear Ranger belt shipped today too. That will be in Wednesday as well. Can't wait, a whole new rig coming in.

14. Crazy Chester

Crazy Chester Loaded Pockets

I have been really pleased with my $HTF Ace-1 hybrid. "The company changed it's name and is now called Black Arch Holsters"

Well made holster in the Crossbreed Supertuck style. Very comfortable.

15. BubbaFett
    • In Omnia Paratus

BubbaFett Loaded Pockets

Ironically, Crossbreed Belly Band has made my Crossbreed-style hybrid holster obsolete. I can't think of any reason I'd use the leather/kydex combo over the Velcro belly band + kydex/Velcro.

No clips to be seen on the belt, $40 buys you a new kydex piece, and the kydex with Velcro backing can be used on other stuff. For me, the leather backing never got comfortable. The belly band I hardly notice until I get home and rip it off.

Maybe the best feature is you can adjust positioning without taking off your holster or your pants. On a couple of occasions I've gone to the bathroom in a restaurant to change from 4:00 to appendix because of the way the butt of the gun tends to catch ladder-back chairs in a way that bothers me.

I also learned that the lining between the seats of my truck attaches to hook & loop so on long trips I use that to my advantage.

jkwithawave and twin63 like this.
  16. klepto

klepto Loaded Pockets

I love the Gcode Incog and the Bravo Concealment D.O.S Holsters for my Springfield XD Mod 2 9mm and Walther PPS M2 9mm. I'm a skinny guy and the guns do not print at all.

17. Damn_Yankee

Damn_Yankee Loaded Pockets

Using this setup exclusively now. I picked this holster up on ebay from seller thanksman232. I am now a firm believer in AIWB.
    [​IMG]

RAMBOCAT likes this.
  18. CDKJudoka

CDKJudoka Loaded Pockets

Clinger Holsters Atom - AIWB HK P30SKS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. RAMBOCAT

RAMBOCAT Loaded Pockets

Who makes this holster?

b.s. likes this.
  20. Damn_Yankee