1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

It's time. Key's EDC.

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by OpKey, Jan 7, 2012.

1. OpKey

OpKey Loaded Pockets

I'm finally getting around to posting a picture of my EDC. Sure, I'm missing some items and none of my items are super expensive, but it's what's working for me at the time. One thing, sorry I had to ruin the picture by covering up the serial numbers.

First, I'd like to say I know I'm missing a wallet. I actually do have one, but it stays in my car and it's too fat to even stick in my pocket. I'm due for a new one. Thinking about a Maxpedition Micro or something. Also, I took this picture with my phone so it's obviously not in the picture. It's an iPhone 4 inside a Griffin Technology black Survivor case. Awesome case, btw. Well, here's the list, even though I'm sure you guys' know what the items are.

1 - Springfield Armory XD Subcompact 9mm. Pearce grip extension and Pachmayr Grip Sleeve.
    2 - Cheap "Military style" watch my wife bought me.
    3 - Zebra F-701.
    4 - Maratac AAA flashlight.
    5 - Zippo in black "crackle" finish.
    6 - SAK Farmer
    7 - Keys. VW key, random keys, house key, Streamlight Nano, Leatherman Squirt PS4, etc.
    8 - Spyderco Paramilitary 2

I realize I'm missing a writing pad or something aswell. I used to keep one in my pocket, but now I actually keep a couple in my EDC bag. So, that'll be the next pictures I post up here. I feel like I'm missing something, because it feels like I carry alot more on me. Anyways, this is just my casual going out EDC. My EDC for work changes alot. I guess that'll be more pictures coming. ;D

[​IMG]

Thanks, guys. Just wanted to share.

2. 95yjinpa
    • In Omnia Paratus

95yjinpa Loaded Pockets

Nice set up. Looks like you would survive the day with no issues; add what you need. I was looking at the XDSC9 way back when, and decided on buying a Glock.

3. HybridMomentsPass

dont add stuff just cause others do, if what youre using works for you then stick with it.

4. Boumba

Boumba Loaded Pockets

Nice bit of kit.
    I've always like the Paramilitary.

How're you finding the Maratac AAA?
    I've been looking for a mini pocket torch, and it seems to be pretty widely used by people.

5. OpKey

OpKey Loaded Pockets

The Para 2 absolutely blew my mind. I hated Spyderco prior to getting one. It really changed my mind.

The Maratac is great aswell. Only thing, I really didn't expect it to be that tiny. All the pictures I had saw made it seem larger, and then when I got it..I was like "***?" Great light, though.