1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

ITS Tactical Bottle Holder

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by riot, Aug 8, 2013.

1. riot

riot Loaded Pockets

Does anyone here own the ITS Tactical Bottle Holder? Thinking of grabbing one for the side of my Lunada, would love to hear some feedback on it first though!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. robo

robo Loaded Pockets

What ^ said. I have been looking for a good water bottle holder for the GR1.

3. Stuey

Stuey Loaded Pockets

I use one on occasion. Although they show it can be used with small and large bottles alike, I find that it is more secure with medium and large bottles, less secure with smaller ones like 0.5L narrow mouth bottles. With narrow bottles I double up the bungee loop.

After having used one for a couple of months, I'd buy it again.

4. riot

riot Loaded Pockets

I went ahead and got one. Haven't put it through the paces yet though.

5. riot

riot Loaded Pockets

Totally agree. Now that I've used it a few times, it definitely works better with smaller bottles. I was using a 5.11 bottle holder; the ITS bottle holder certainly looks smaller, but I don't think it weighs much less than the 5.11 holder. I like that it looks less bulky on the side of my Lunada. I'd probably buy it again too.

6. zactimusprime

zactimusprime Loaded Pockets

When I went down to the Rush 12 after finding the 24 a little too bulky for my school bag I realized I had no way of carrying my water with me since the 24 has, what I like to call the "Concealed Water Carry" pouches whereas the 12 doesn't. I picked up a condor water bottle carrier, similar to the 5.11 one, and found it was WAY to bulky for my taste. So I picked up the ITS carrier and one of the bottles available from them (the white uncle sam one) and I fell in love with both the bottle and the carrier. I think no matter what a water bottle carrier is going to be somewhat bulky on the side of a bag, but the adjustability of the ITS one is what sold me.
    I highly recommend it over some of the others.

Diecastfreak and TARFU like this.
  7. mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa Loaded Pockets

I've actually seen someone use it to secure a tripod to their GORUCK GR1. An interesting alternative use.

[​IMG]

8. riot

riot Loaded Pockets

That's a cool alternate use! I've used mine to carry my JetBoil stove, which is nice because the stove wouldn't fit in the 5.11 bottle holder I was using.