1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

It's a GIVEAWAY! If you are squeamish about giveaways...

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Ghostwalker54, May 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostwalker54

Ghostwalker54 Loaded Pockets

Well since you decided to look what you have here ladies and gentlemen is a GIVEAWAY! THERE'S NO CATCH HERE, NO GIMMICK! The two items are yours to do whatever you please with after the winner receives them. That includes placing up for sale here on these forums. I've done this on 1911 forums several years ago and Blade Forums in the last couple years have seen me gift three high end CRKs and lanyard and high end bead combos through giveaways like this. If you are a Blade Forum member and have read my threads under the Chris Reeve sub forum you know the reason why I do this on occasion. I won't bore anyone with the details. And while I'm anything but rich, I've been blessed with having a great career in the medical field. Having more than enough custom, semi customs and high end and hard to find production knives in my possession I enjoy spreading the wealth.

THE RULES:
    1. The giveaway is open to members of EDCF 18 years and older who have purchased a +1 or above Supporter Badge by 12 noon EDST on SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017. Prizes will be shipped to the Continental U.S. 48 states. Please be sure your state allows possession of this prize before entering.

NOTE: If you can provide a U.S. address where I can ship these items, feel free to place your name in the hat. If you have a friend here in the states and you can get them to ship to you, feel free to work out shipping issues with them. Please note that if you have someone here in the U.S. that is willing to ship to you, that you are eligible to enter.

To purchase Supporter Badges, please click on the “Support EDC Forums” link at the top of the forum’s page.

Please note: If you would like to buy a badge, but you do not use PayPal or would like to send in a Money Order, please contact scríbhneoir. You will want to send your payment as soon as you can in order to ensure that it arrives on time.

2. After your Supporter Badge appears below your screen name, come into this thread and post. To enter, write anything you wish to write as long as you don't get nasty, political or just don't like life. A short "I'm in," "I want in" or whatever is on your mind as long as it stays appropriate.

If your badge has expired/will expire by 12 noon EDST on SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017, your entry will be removed. If you have any questions about your badge status, please contact an admin. That's all you have to do! Your post number will be your giveaway entry number.

3. Please post only once in the thread.

4. The winner will be selected via a random number generator and announced in a separate thread. Please make sure you have a valid way of my being able to contact you. I'll give it three or four days, and if I'm unable to get a shipping address, it will then revert to the runner up.

5. This giveaway will close at 10 p.m. EDST on SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017.

Please PM a member of the staff if you have any questions.

The two items for this giveaway is a Shaerk custom made from one of the newer super steels (stainless in this case). It has Ghost Green Jade G10 handles and decorative file work as well as jimping for the thumb. A nice little working knife.

CTS 204P stainless
    Custom file work
    Ghost Green Jade G10 handles
    3 3/4" blade
    8" OAL

The second item is one of the latest batch of EDC Challenge Coins. Only one! The photo shows two in order to show both sides.

Have fun and good luck to all. And thanks EDC. There is a wealth of knowledge here that I have enjoyed learning.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#1 Ghostwalker54, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. Hangman
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Hangman Loaded Pockets

3. Melders

Melders Loaded Pockets

oh i'm definitely in for this! would be awesome to win!

4. Yablanowitz

Yablanowitz Loaded Pockets

Very generous of you. That knife looks like a great user, may I ask what steel it is? (I'm a major steel junky) And I'd love to get one of the challenge coins, since I always manage to miss them when they are available. I'm in, and thank you.

5. Ethos

Ethos Loaded Pockets

Im in. Thanks for your generosity.

HoustonB77 likes this.
  6. lnytunes

lnytunes Loaded Pockets

I'm in. Thanks!

7. Todd C.

Todd C. Loaded Pockets

I am in! Thanks!

8. Roguehunter

Roguehunter Loaded Pockets

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. cole3418

cole3418 Loaded Pockets

I'm in! Awesome giveaway! Great way to support the forum as well :)

10. Hi-up Lineman
    • In Omnia Paratus

Hi-up Lineman Loaded Pockets

IN !
    How bow da?

11. jcombs

jcombs Loaded Pockets

I'm in. Thanks for this @Ghostwalker54, pretty cool when people pay it forward. Fingers crossed.

12. rkazooti

rkazooti Loaded Pockets

I'm in, and thank you.

13. karlito

karlito Loaded Pockets

Count me in. Thanks for the generosity!

14. outbackwack

outbackwack Loaded Pockets

I'm still learning all this stuff and really enjoy reading about everyone's gear. I'm still building my collection of functional items and this is my first try at this. Count me in and thanks!

Outbackwack

15. Ippon

Ippon Loaded Pockets

Wow, very generous of you. I'd love to have such a beautiful peice in my collection. I'm in.

16. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Thread locked! Winner drawn! Stay tuned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.