1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

iPhone XS Max and more...

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Dumonde, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Dumonde

Dumonde Empty Pockets

Hi, I just bought the iPhone XS Max and I was wondering what goes with your iPhone? best covers? accessories and more!

2. Dumonde

Dumonde Empty Pockets

I do not like to use casing on my iPhone, I like more covers like this one, it's the one I bought for its double function and because the color looks good in my edc but I would like an authentic leather, I'll have to keep looking.

[​IMG]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

3. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Suggest you look on Etsy.com

Even if you don't want to buy from anyone on there, you'll get some interesting ideas. Maybe you'll find something you like that someone local to you can use the design...

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

garza likes this.
  4. Dumonde

Dumonde Empty Pockets

you are very right look what I found, I will keep looking!

[​IMG]

Moshe ben David likes this.
  5. Il Duce

Il Duce Loaded Pockets

6. BklynBoy

BklynBoy Loaded Pockets

I just got an iPhone XR and my 3rd Kavaj leather case. My last two phones were dropped numerous times and constantly used but neither of them had a a scratch or any damage.

https://kavaj.com/iphone-xr-cases-cognac/

Off topic: after I got the phone I noticed how much larger and heavier it is than the iPhone 7 it replaced. The only reason I replaced the old phone is that my Tmobile lease was up. Even though the XR is noticeably faster scrolling media heavy web sites and has a great screen, I really could have lived quite nicely with the iPhone 7. I also noticed that the XR does not fit in the phone pockets in my suits either. (ARGH!! I guess bespoke suits and electronics do not mix) This got me to thinking that the lightest phone I can recall was my Motorola flip phone. I have become spoiled being able to talk to the world, surf, do email, have all my music and watch Netflix with the device in my pocket, but I would prefer the choice of a smaller device. Ultimately, I suspect this is a temporary state of affairs. Smart glasses, a HUD display running off a smart watch or something else will result in my finding my sweet spot.

7. garza

garza Loaded Pockets

After receiving the cellular watch as a present, I now leave my iPhone at home. The watch would be the primary reason I stopped switching between Android and iOS.

I do miss the keyboard of my Blackberry. I was a touch typist sending a text. I am annoyed by speech to text especially in public places.

I will definitely check out the leather cases. Speck has always served me well for phone protection but I like the look of the leather cases.

8. Dumonde

Dumonde Empty Pockets

I hope that in the future we will hardly wear a watch, or better yet that we learn to disconnect and enjoy our surroundings and the people around us. Until then my favorite phone has been the SE.

9. Dumonde

Dumonde Empty Pockets

for a phone as big as the Max I also prefer a sheath[​IMG], I miss the legendary color socks of appel

garza likes this.
  10. JeremyV

JeremyV Loaded Pockets

I have the iPhone X. My preferred two cases are the apple leather case or the otter box symmetry series. I also run a glass screen protector. I plan on possibly getting a ridge Lester case soon to try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumonde likes this.
  11. Dumonde

Dumonde Empty Pockets

Every meeting new cases for my iphone and it costs me more to decide

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. mike3145

mike3145 Loaded Pockets

If I was so inclined to drop $1,100 on a phone, I'd put it in a pretty rugged case like an Otterbox Defender. But I like phones on my belt, not in my pocket. Nor am I slave to fashion.