1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

iphone 4 case

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by MTHall720, Jul 29, 2011.

1. EthanF

EthanF Loaded Pockets

If your just looking for a basic good looking case to give a mild amount of protection I would say magpul.

I stippled mine too!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dferg10

Dferg10 Loaded Pockets

+1 for the Mapul field case. I love it.

3. Ghost_Recon1968

Ghost_Recon1968 Loaded Pockets

Slip the iPhone into a Magpul case & attach it to your belt with one of these guys! Mine is od green, the color works pretty good with a black belt & blue jeans.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/CP-M-8p2.htm
    Personally, I find it better in the horizontal position. Wearing it as pictured above in the vertical position drives part of the top most belt tab into the lower back & it gets rather annoying. MOLLE compatible too, for those in the need.

4. CatfishTX

CatfishTX Loaded Pockets

Just order a magpul for my work phone. I review after I test it out.

5. rhazkhal

rhazkhal Loaded Pockets

6. Farchyld
    • In Omnia Paratus

Farchyld Loaded Pockets

I want to speak up for a company called Switcheasy. They produce some outstanding products, and I always go to them to protect my iPhone line. Girlfriend loves them too, but that may because she sorta inherits my phone and case when a new one comes out.

I currently rock the black iPhone 4 Capsule Rebel. Love it.

7. blackfeathers

blackfeathers Loaded Pockets

i often recommend otterboxes and other cases for those that want their iphone 4s well protected.

however, for me, i needed a case that could be thin and light to use along other accessories like docks and arm bands. i didn't want it to be bulky all the time like an otterbox or be forced to struggle with taking the case on and off all the time. so, i opted for the speck toughskin case.

con:
    while the belt clip is cheap and breaks off, a pouch or other holder is needed. i threw away the useless clip since i bought it for the case(s).

pro:
    it's like two cases in one.
    1. there's an inner back snap type case. it offers minimal protection but lets you interface it with any accessory like an armband or dock. the thin material helps from scratching the back as i secure it to a separate arm band accessory from another manufacturer.

2. the outer case is a nice rubbery layer that shock protects well. it's raised up a bit in the front in case you accidentally drop it down face first.
    it provides sufficient clearance for the camera flash in the back and the outer case is very easy to put on and take off, unlike other cases i've come across.

i've looked around and there's some awesome cases out there for what they do, but it has to fit your needs well. for me, one case (or two cases in one) has worked out well.