1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Ideal keychain light these days

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by speedy, May 12, 2016.

1. Weko

Weko Loaded Pockets

I have the stainless steel version of this light, so far no problems with it. Been thinking about getting the titanium version, how do you like yours so fat?

2. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

I have not really had time yet to give this one a fair shake out.
    I got the Tip Cri about the same time and it was a lot more compelling to me right out of the box and that is the one on the Keys so far since then!
    I have also been trying to migrate keys over to KeyBar type carry and it is a lot tougher now to actually carry a keychain because of it,not really what I had hoped and so the light on the keys is taking a back seat to getting the keys sorted out right now.

Initial impressions though are that it is neat jewelry but not a great light maybe?
    When loose enough to be off I am scared the head will come off in pocket and I sure do not want a Lithium Battery wild in there no matter how small it might be!
    Add to that a rather putrid tint to the beam and a wiggly clip and I just am not sure but I do plan on trying to carry it for some time to see if I am wrong for sure.

So far the Tip is amazing really!

3. Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

I'm not sure which light you're discussing. Let us know, please.

4. Cobra 6 Actual

If you're referring to the Big Idea Design LED pocket clip light: I still like it just fine. But, honestly, I don't know if you'd even notice the negligible weight difference since the clip is so small. But, if you just like titanium -- and, OK, I do -- then go for it!

5. turbo6

turbo6 Loaded Pockets

Sorry should have multi quoted...Nitecore tube I'm talking of.

Cobra 6 Actual likes this.
  6. Cobra 6 Actual

Ah, thank you for the clarification!

7. Amafan

Amafan Loaded Pockets

I have both these lights. The Tube is great. I used it for a long time on my keychain before I got my Ghost. Now the Tube is on a neck lanyard with my house key and a Spyderco dog tag knife that I carry when I don't have my keys with me.