1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

I need...

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by rocketdog, Oct 22, 2011.

1. rocketdog

rocketdog Loaded Pockets

...something different/bigger/better than a MaxP Jumbo. I have the UTG clone version which rides on the passenger seat of my car with the shoulder strap around the headrest. It puts everything within easy reach, except I hate the stupid flap over the main compartment. When driving it's difficult to open the flap one-handed and hold it out of the way while I dig around for something I need - chapstick, hand sanitizer, etc. It just doesn't have enough small organizer pockets on the outside that are easy to access for often used items. It's also just too small for my everyday stuff.

I'm looking for something with about 25% more volume, easily accessible organizer pockets on the outside (and inside), no flap, and a shoulder strap. I have a couple bulky items so a bigger inside pocket would be needed. A grab-handle would also be nice - something the UTG is sorely missing. A water bottle pocket and a CCW pocket are optional but not a must. Something that would double as a nice airline carry-on would be great. Bigger than the Jumbo, but not as big as a briefcase.

My first thought was the LAPG bug-out bag (is that the same bag that CountyComm sells?) Would any of the outside pockets fit a MaxP pocket organizer?

The Malaga and Lunada look promising. Any pros or cons?

Beyond MaxP, LAPG, and CC I'm not sure where else to look. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. 95yjinpa
    • In Omnia Paratus

95yjinpa Loaded Pockets

Look here and see if there is anything you like. I will beat any listed internet pricing. PM me if you see anything.

3. J4C3

J4C3 Guest

The Malaga and Lunada look promising? Any pros or cons?
    None great bags very underrated the Remora and other sizes are the best in their range imo