1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

I need a new lunch bag

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by doc_agrav, Mar 20, 2014.

1. doc_agrav

doc_agrav Loaded Pockets

My lunch bag is my EDC bag, the one I have now isn't too large per say but completely unorganized. It's just a big insulated compartment with a small mesh pocket on the outside, with a small half inch Velcro closure.

Now I am looking for something slim and rugged. That can carry a couple drinks, a container of food (standard tuber wear size) and some chips and maybe some fruit (Apple, banana) the big thing is I would like a separate compartment for silver wear. As of right now I carry my phone charger, vitamins, and some Motrin in the outer mesh pocket of my current lunch bag, but I am purchasing a separate pocket organizer to carry these along with note book and pen. So I might attach said pocket organizer with a carabiner. A place for patches is an obvious plus. I know most folks just throw there lunch in there edc bag. I just don't want to stand out at work plus if I have the space I know I will fill it with stuff I don't "necessarily need". If you guys can think of something that fits this description let me know. I will upload pictures of my current bag later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Hassan Nurullah

Hassan Nurullah Loaded Pockets

You can't carry other gear in it--But my Mr. Bento is the stuff! The four bowls all fit in the stainless steel jar in the rear, you can get it with a spork or chop sticks.

[​IMG]

braswes likes this.
  3. John Lee Pettimore
    • In Omnia Paratus

John Lee Pettimore Loaded Pockets

What type of work environment do you have?

4. John Lee Pettimore
    • In Omnia Paratus

John Lee Pettimore Loaded Pockets

I use the ECOlunchbox Three in One kit. It's perfect for a small wrap, some chips and hummus. I've been taking that for lunch since October and have lost over 40 lbs.

Hassan Nurullah likes this.
  5. braswes

braswes Loaded Pockets

I love my Mr. Bento - and its inspired me to pack healthier lunches. I don't think it meets the OP's stated goals, but it is a great lunch bag solution.

Hassan Nurullah likes this.
  6. Hassan Nurullah

Hassan Nurullah Loaded Pockets

Yeah it's funny when you learn there's a whole Bento Box sub culture out there LOL! Whenever you break it out around people the first time they won't stop asking you questions until lunch is over.

7. doc_agrav

doc_agrav Loaded Pockets

I work in a shop, so we have a break room with fridge, I looked into the bento. But seeing as how I can warm up my food, I am basically looking for and insulated EDC bag. Wish I new about bentos when I was working 24's on the band aid bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. dwong

dwong Loaded Pockets

REI got a lunch bag and/or cooler type.

9. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

I have this one I use sometimes

[​IMG]

Few pockets on the outside. Durable.. Holds alot inside