1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

I need a new cell phone holder!

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by heathah, Apr 14, 2006.

1. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

As you can tell, I need a new cell phone holder. The one I have is slowly disintegrating.

I don't do vertical as it really annoys me. Horizontal is the only way to go. And, I don't like the revolving kind. I've had my share of these and they all fell apart easily.

I'd like to find a black nylon holder if possible but black leather is also a possibility. I might even go with brown. No pink. ;)

I would probably need a small or medium sized case as my phone isn't too big. It isn't a flip phone either so you might take that into consideration.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

2. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

Oh, I forgot to add...

I need one that is horizontal that has a clip, preferably metal, maybe with the metal trimmed in leather or nylon. I guess bare metal would be ok as long as it didn't damage my belt or my side. I don't like the loop-through belt type. I always end up forgetting to put it on my belt and have to get undressed just to attach my phone. I like the clip kind that can slip right over your belt in a jiffy. O0

3. Bravo 25

Bravo 25 Empty Pockets

Someone mentioned the Maxpedition line. You might check on those.

4. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

Do they have holders with clips? I thought their holders had loops instead of clips. I could be wrong.

5. Bravo 25

Bravo 25 Empty Pockets

I am not sure about the clips. A lot of their stuff has velcro straps that loop around the belt so that you can take it off without having to remove the belt.

6. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

Hmm...interesting.

I might have to check one of these out then.

Thanks for the info.

7. unterhund

unterhund Empty Pockets

8. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

9. LowWorm

LowWorm Guest

Heathah, I don't know if you're looking for a form-fitting case or just a carry case, but styluscentral.com has a nice selection of cases for PDAs that might fit your needs...there's this one, here, that seems to meet some of your requirements:

Piel Frama case

10. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I bought a cheap little $10 horizontal cell phone case at Wally World the other day. I'm trying it out to see how it will last. So far so good. I really can't tell if it's made from real leather or imitation leather but the construction look ok. It is magnetized which is a plus for me. The only thing I've noticed that I dislike is that it is a little bulky. I'm still looking for that perfect one, though, if you know what I mean. :)