1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

I LOVE WAL MART/KERSHAW KNIVES

Discussion in 'Knives' started by WARFIST, Dec 11, 2009.

1. hovaczech

hovaczech Loaded Pockets

I did a quick search and found several consumer protection laws that could cover this (not 100% sure as I'm not a lawyer :knuppel2:, but I play one on TV) on the books in Florida on the Attorney Generals web site.

I agree it's bad to do "bad" things, especially if you are cognizant of them, but realize that "bad" is a sliding scale and your bad and my bad might be entirely different things, yet right to each of us. Integrity and moral standards are highly subjective things.

:angel: The whole live and let live, agree to disagree thing applies. I don't think anyone will be spending an eternity in hades over this one. :evilgrin:

Now back on topic - whats a guy have to do to get on your christmas list Warfist? :shrug:

2. Coolio

Coolio Loaded Pockets

Well in the 3 WalMarts in my area, the Winchester knives are always marked very low. Some ~3" folders are marked $9 and some multi knife "gift sets" are $19 or less. I believe it is because they are cheap knives and not mis-marked. :p

But I do love going to Walmart to buy my Kershaws. That is where I bought my favorite EDC knife - the Kershaw Skyline, for $35. I also got the Kershaw OD-1, Barrage, Black Scallion, Black Leek and Zing from there. All between $35-50. I haven't gotten the Tanto Blur yet because I'm not keen on combo edges. I did get a brown Blur w/ composite ZDP-189/Sandvik13C26 PE bade though that is SWEET!!! But not from WalMart. ;D

They also sell the Buck 110 for $28. The carry a lot of US made knives there for very good prices. O0

3. WARFIST

WARFIST Banned

yes :iagree: the winchester knives are the cheapest there and made from cheap metals that rust quickly. and no one is on my christmas list but me! hahaha and no the employee nor the manager or friends of mine. i just found a great score and came up! as they say. im just glad that they honered the price and also let me the buy both the kershaw tanto blurs that were on that rack! so i got one as my e.d.c. and one put away in my father gun safe still in package for years to come!

4. Hoverman

Hoverman Loaded Pockets

Are you accusing the OP of lying? Talk about some big balls.

5. Pyromaniac96

Pyromaniac96 Empty Pockets

Thats why I love them, got me a winchester knife for $8 bucks and work the thing hard. It's the knife I wouldn't be afraid to use if I needed to cut something that I wouldn't want to use any of my good knives on. Ever try and clean dried tree/bush/vine sap out from the pivot point of a SAK? It's some nasty stuff :green: (this was before I discovered the wonders of isopropyl alcohol)