1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

I’m after a pen/light not a penlight.

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by Tallboyjim, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Tallboyjim

Tallboyjim Loaded Pockets

Right. My mate has picked up, no doubt from a exhibition or something for free, a pen with flashlight at one end and a pen at the other. He’s a big fan of it. I’ve tried to convert him into two separate things - maybe a spacepen and a little keychain flashlight but he’s not bothered about the switch so I’m looking for the same concept but with a bit more quality. Manker do the PL11 with a rechargeable flashlight that looks pretty good with a glass breaker as well.

I’m about to pull the trigger on that but is there anything else I should look at?

2. neo71665

neo71665 Loaded Pockets

Don't think I've ever seen a quality made duo. You might look at some medical supply outlets and find one made better than the expo freebies but even all of those I've seen are more or less designed to be thrown away.

Tallboyjim likes this.
  3. Stuart Mantel

Stuart Mantel Loaded Pockets

Tallboyjim likes this.
  4. Tallboyjim

Tallboyjim Loaded Pockets

That’s more less a carbon coby of the manker I mentioned, only I can get off amazon (hopefully the UK site) which at this stage is a definite advantage!