1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Humble pie, not sweet and hard to swallow

Discussion in 'Where, When, & How Do We Carry All This Stuff?' started by Rathbone, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Fishin Fool

Fishin Fool Loaded Pockets

I go minimalist quite often. That means dedicated light, fire, and sharp. There has never been a situation where I can't manage to carry those three things and countless situations where they made a significant difference.
    Cordage, USB charger, pen, paper, etc, etc have their time and place, but the big three are non-negotiable.

2. os2soliz

os2soliz Loaded Pockets

EDC is all about what you carry to deal with your life. If you go with standard: wallet, keys and that's it, great if that's all you need. For years while I wasn't deployed that's what I had: wallet, keys and that's it. Then as I realized the need for more I carried more. My EDC for when I was on deployment would be vastly different than my EDC yesterday or today. It's about what you think you would like to have to get throught the major parts of your day. There's nothing wrong with having a "Ah Snap" bag in the car or something like that, but it's in the car. You go with what helps you and maybe we can help each other by offering tips, tricks and our experiences.