1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Howdy from Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Standeck, May 10, 2011.

1. Standeck

Standeck Loaded Pockets

I'm a safety professional and volunteer firefighter with a side of web in southeast Texas.

My on-body EDC consists of:
    • Zero Tolerance ZT0300 - Prevouisly carried a Benchmade Osborne Apparition (too small) then a Lone Wolf Harsey T1 (too big) 0300 is just right!
    • Fenix P2D with a JetScream whistle on the lanyard; sometimes you just need to make some noise in a rescue situation
    • Horseshoe coin purse - nice having a coin carrier with a sorting tray to count out exact change
    • Keyring with Tekna XtraEdge - Tekna was big in the 80s!
    • Gurkha leather wallet and ID case - wears like iron, first one lasted fifteen years
    • Pilot Vanishing Point fountain pen in carbon fibre with blue-black ink
    If I'm running heavy, I'll wear an inner/outer Cobra buckle belt combo from Jones Tactical with a Kaluban Cloak kydex holster with a ParaOrdnance P14-45, one spare mag in a Comp-Tac holder and a Surefire C3/6PD/Malkoff frankenlight also in a CT holder.

For work, I carry a Timbuk2 small messenger bag with my (itty-bitty) work PC and support system, cheap Zebra pens and highlighters, Moleskines, a Fenix TA21 dial-a-light, an old Surefire E1E backup and some various TB2, Maxpedition and Amphipod pouches threaded on the strap to hold headphones, digital recorder and camera and fire radio. And a toothbrush! ;D

I think I've got my kit mostly sorted, but there's always room to learn and evolve and that's why I'm here! Thanks!

2. P35

P35 Loaded Pockets

Welcome to EDC Forums, enjoy

3. Sharpdogs

Sharpdogs Uber Prepared

Welcome to the forum!