1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

howdy all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bladewatcher, Apr 4, 2006.

1. bladewatcher

bladewatcher Empty Pockets

My name is Carter. I'm in Dallas,Tx. I usually carry a knife with me and I also carry a pistol. I'm a knife nut,gadget nut,bag nut and watch nut especially G Shocks-the best EDW IMHO. I found your forum on the g shock forum of which I'm a regular visitor and poster. We're a humble,very un PC group :uglystupid2: so anybody's welcome to join our group. We have alot of the same interest as the EDC group does but we have several guys from overseas.

I'll check in with you guys from time to time=
    meanwhile check out tadgear.com for all your knife etc needs=they're great guys and have alot of REALLY cool stuff

Thanks
    Carter

2. JonSidneyB
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Hello bladwatcher and welcome.

I have not heard of the g shock forum. Can you get us a link.
    If it is alright with the g shock forum, I would be happy to put a link to it in the part of this forum I call the Way Station.

Thanks for Joining us.

3. LowWorm

LowWorm Guest

Go G-Shocks! I EDC a clearband, squareface Baby-G . O0

They have to be one of the best values around for durability and functionality. I'm murder on watches (took me only 4 years to kill my last good watch, a Wenger).

Nice to have you here, bladewatcher...I'm a bag nut, too, can't wait to see what you EDC in that area.

4. bladewatcher

bladewatcher Empty Pockets

thanks for the welcome guys. gshockforum.com should get you there. come visit and I don't think we'd mind at all if you put our link on your site. We'll do the same for you guys. ::)

take care
    carter

5. The Closer

The Closer Loaded Pockets

O0 Welcome aboard Carter!!!