1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How to carry my Leatherman Fuse?

Discussion in 'Where, When, & How Do We Carry All This Stuff?' started by cosine, Oct 1, 2007.

1. cosine

cosine Loaded Pockets

I want to start carrying it everyday, but need to find a way that I like and is comfortable. I don't like it loose in pocket, nor do I like it in a holster on my belt.

So, I need your creative suggestions! What can you dream up on how to carry it?

2. houdini28

houdini28 Loaded Pockets

I believe you can purchase a clip from leatherman for about five USD. This way you can clip the tool if you would prefer to carry it that way.

3. Blades

Blades Loaded Pockets

I carry my Leatherman Crunch in my back pocket, beside my wallet. I have it clipped to the edge of my pocket with one of those little Berkley clips. It holds it up, and keeps it from bouncing around loose in my pocket. I'll try to snap a pic, and post it soon.

Blades

4. drewcam

drewcam Empty Pockets

I also carry my leatherman on the leatherman belt clip. I got it from leatherman for around 5 dollars. Screws onto the open little back on one of the screws. Then it just slides in your pocket. Very convenient!.

5. karlito

karlito Loaded Pockets

I know you don't like the belt holster idea, but have you tried it on your belt in the horizontal position? When horizontal, it rides along the belt line and only protrudes about an inch. I've found this more comfortable than vertical carry. Also, if you locate it in about the 5 or 7 o'clock position (12 being your belt buckle) it is pretty much out of the way.

6. G-Bone

G-Bone Empty Pockets

What sheath do you use for horizontal carry?

7. karlito

karlito Loaded Pockets

It is just a generic nylon sheath (with a vertical belt loop) on which I sewed two pieces 3/4 inch nylon webbing for horizontal carry. Very easy, takes about 10 minutes and now allows for either vertical or horizontal carry.

8. TKC

TKC Loaded Pockets

TAD Gear has some nice nylon sheaths that can be mounted verticaly or horizonatally.