1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How tall are you?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Sgt. LED, Feb 27, 2008.

1. hawkeye

hawkeye Loaded Pockets

Hmm. Interesting theory. The problem is that 5'8" guys like myself and you, Sarge, don't exactly support it, lol.

It could be a reversal of your cause and effect, though. Maybe smaller people feel more need for help (reaching things) and so develop a mindset of letting others do things for them. But those of us of a more diminutive stature who are also tool-enabled didn't have those problems, since we adapted (by standing on a chair or stack of books) and overcame our disadvantage. We then developed a mindset of self-sufficiency and that leads to a position of readiness and ability to help others.

Or so I'd like to think! :)

2. AcydFlames

AcydFlames Empty Pockets

Well, height being proportional to EDC is definitely an interesting comparison. I have to say, I didn't really see that one coming. But I have to say that I think that a lot af human perception is biased by some sort of evolution. For example, we all have a sense of self defense long before we have a need for it. It only goes to show that certain traits are breed into all of us, so why not the tendency to EDC cool gear!