1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How many flashlights do you EDC?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by KAMM, Jul 17, 2012.

1. KarasuStatus

KarasuStatus Loaded Pockets

I edc 2 now
    [​IMG]
    this guy in pocket, McGizmo High CRI haiku
    [​IMG]
    And this guy now that I've taken off the fuggly clip in a hand made leather holster with the centofante 3 on my belt. (btw its an HDS Ra 140lumen clicky.)

mooshisho likes this.
  2. ac7ss
    • In Omnia Paratus

ac7ss Loaded Pockets

EDC 3:
    • Streamlight Cuff Mate on keyring
    • Fenix E01 on keyring
    • Fenix LD01 in hip bag

3. Blaklader Pockets

Blaklader Pockets Loaded Pockets

Eagletac D25C Mini (twisty), a red photon, and a white photon.

4. MGill

MGill Loaded Pockets

3 I carry my Streamlight ProTac HL in a sheath on my belt and I carry both my Streamlight Stylus Pro and PolyTac LED in my Maxpedition Fatty. Although most of the time at work my Stylus finds its way to my shirt pocket before my shift is over. Sometimes the ProTac is just too much and switching to low is kind of a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. CanvasNBrass

CanvasNBrass Loaded Pockets

I EDC two on my person. A Maratac AAA on my keychain and a Streamlight MicroStream in my Skinth P3MT.

In my bag I have a Fenix PD30 Premium R4, Maratac AA, Petzl E+Lite Headlamp and two green Lifegear 200 Hour electric light sticks which have a flashlight feature.

So a total of 7.

I'm replacing the Maratac AA and AAA's with the new Revision 2 models. Just two modes now, which is nicer along with silicone diffusers for lamp use. Those should be coming sometime in the next week. With Lithium batteries these lights get incredibly longer life than CountyComm lets on.

6. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

All day at work:
    A Zebralight H600 in my SkinthMK2 and a copper Maratac in my RFPocket. I used them about equally:)

7. willydigger

willydigger Loaded Pockets

Here is my pocket dump pic from a few days ago. Not much has changed since then.
    [​IMG]

So I've got the JetBeam BC10, Nano necklace, Maratac AAA Cu, SAK Sig Lite, QuantumDD, plus the phone, and if you want to get anal the Ronson Jetlite might count? :p

SAKplumber likes this.
  8. Jag-Stang

Jag-Stang Loaded Pockets

1 and that is my Streamlight PT-1L, but I Keep a backup Fenix PD10 in the Truck.

9. defuse kit

defuse kit Loaded Pockets

Let's see...
    Primary on the left: V10R, E2D, LD10, or Quark 123.
    Keychain: Thrunite Ti
    Bag: E01, E05, and A3 EOS
    Car: G2X Pro, LX2, Quark Mini 2AA, Lifegear Light Stick, and some random dynamo powered light

I want to add another bright light to the bag, probably a SF Fury, and another clicky on me, the Lumapower LM21. I like lights :)

10. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I like that you like lights!

defuse kit likes this.
  11. bigguy02

bigguy02 Loaded Pockets

Depends on the day, when im at work I have my Nano on the keys, my 47's 123^2 in pocket, mag nini led on belt and a ther a 2d or 3d mag led in my bag. I hope to replace the bag one with a 2D MagLED Pro, and I might be buying a Fenix Tk-35 for my belt. Most off days I have the nano on the keys and a Mag Xl100 in my diaper bag, the 47's comes along when its getting dark out.
    So in total 4 at work, and 2-3 out of work.

12. subneural

subneural Loaded Pockets

Always 2:
    primary is a Streamlight Micro in my front pocket.
    backup is a Photon Micro-II white beam on my keychain.

13. arapada

arapada Empty Pockets

So far 2

Bag: Fenix E21
    Car: CREE Techlite Lumen Master 200 <--picked it up at costco 3 lights for $20 AWESOME!

14. ShadowE

ShadowE Loaded Pockets

I used to have at 5 close at hand including a surefire e1e, e2e but I am so sick of replacing those dang lamps, both of them are out again!!
    Also a (cant remember product name) but the surefire 2 cell flashlight that has the funny grip halfway down shaft to hold while shooting, my model is discontinued now but similar one is the Z2x . That one has never burnt out lamp, but I use it a lot less, its backup only.

I have heard from people the e1e and e2e (regular lamps) were bad on having to replace cause they were the ones most often dropped? (hehe, its kinda true, cause I have dropped mine a lot)

Now I just carry a Streamlight Microstream and love this little light. Also have several "cheapie" ones like you see at harbor freight, with the colored aluminum body...they all suck, two I have to wack several times to get light to come on :)

15. ShadowE

ShadowE Loaded Pockets

man I just went to Surefire website to find my old model, and saw the R1 Lawman...I want!!! but OMGAH $455 lol

I also have (I think the first ever variation of that ^^ light) I think it was the 9N maybe It had a high beam/low beam and was rechargeable. The only problem came about was when they stopped selling the batteries for it, and ,my local battery shop never could get me one that worked well (it has a longer nipple thing), so I still have that perfectly good light just hanging out

and I think my handheld weapon light was the Z2

16. xtrajack

xtrajack Loaded Pockets

I carry a 200 lumen (claimed by mfg), 3 mode, "Rocky" brand (from Sam's Club) on my belt.
    A LED Mini Mag in my bag. A "Panther Vision" button cell light on my earbud cord (generally clipped to my collar on my t shirt). A 110 lumen (claimed by mfg, Coleman) head light on my helmet. I also have a 100 lumen (claimed by mfg) 2 mode light in my handlebar bag.

I guess that makes five.

17. KarasuStatus

KarasuStatus Loaded Pockets

Thinking about adding a mini quark 123 to my keychain for a total of 3 lights. :p

18. beast

beast EDC Junkie

Just one. I figure if you can't depend on the one you carry, you should replace it. (Maratac AA Stainlees Steel for me)

19. BiggDaddy485

BiggDaddy485 Loaded Pockets

Nitecore EX10 in the pocket, Olight i6 in the man purse.

20. Tabasco5

Tabasco5 Loaded Pockets

Only one, Quark AA2.