1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How many flashlights do you EDC?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by KAMM, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Edamhcneb
    • In Omnia Paratus

Edamhcneb Loaded Pockets

Three

1. Streamlight micro on my keychain
    2. 4Sevens mini or preon2 in my pocket
    3. 4Sevens Malestrom in my GHB

2. Canuck

Canuck Loaded Pockets

These are the ones I carry most of the time. The lummi raw and both copper marratacs are on me all the time and the black maratac is on another set of keys and the niteize AAA gets clipped to a pack on hikes. [​IMG]

SAKplumber likes this.
  3. timo123451

timo123451 Loaded Pockets

For the last year or so I've carried the Zebralight sc600. I absolutely love this light. The user interface, the brightness and the size just can't be beat in my opinion. A few months ago I purchased the Klarus RS11. I was very impressed with build quality and the general function of the light. I carried it for about two months but decided that it was just to big to EDC in my front pocket.

Unlike most people that are into EDC, I'm always buying and selling different flashlights so I really don't keep a collection. I did purchase another Zerbralight SC600 after selling my last one a few months ago. I guess that says a lot about a flashlight if you miss it so much that you have to buy another one! :bounce:

4. Canuck

Canuck Loaded Pockets

I have been looking into zebra lights for a nice CR123 light. Jetbeam/nitecore make nice ones as well. I'm kinda set on getting the nitecore exporer series one but the fact that the zebra light light can use either AA or cr123 makes it better for edc. Oh the decisions! Atleast neither is expensive so maybe both then :)

Ludwell01 likes this.
  5. timo123451

timo123451 Loaded Pockets

I've also just ordered a Nitecore MT1C as a backup for my Zebralight SC 600. I've had three different Nitecore flashlights before and have been very happy with all of them.

6. Kommodore44

Kommodore44 Loaded Pockets

None for right now. My Galaxy Nexus works as a flashlight and a smart strobe when i need it to. I used to have one of those pelican clip on led lights but i would like to get something else for my pack.

7. Pilgrimm

Pilgrimm Loaded Pockets

At home, 3.
    1. Fenix E11
    2. Innova keychain light ( works great )
    3. Droid X flashlight

In India, in addition to the above:
    -Petzl headlamp
    -India cell phone flashlight

It gets very dark here at night, and very fast at that.

8. Justin Duhon

Justin Duhon Empty Pockets

Normal work load I carry a sc51 with spare battery for backup, micro stream for most uses and a L2P with a 3 amp xml drop in for the big stuff. Wish the micro stream had another 30 lumens it would be perfect then.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ludwell01 likes this.
  9. Ludwell01

Ludwell01 Loaded Pockets

I'm with you on that one.

10. Sarky

Sarky Loaded Pockets

iTP A3 on my keyring, an old Fenix P3D in my bag, and for just slobbing around the house in my jogging bottoms on an evening, a Quark Mini 123. I sometimes carry more but these are my 'always haves'. I also keep a cheapo AAA light in my bag as a loaner. I used to always carry more expensive lights in my bag (which I take pretty much everywhere) until I realised I have a talent for losing bags :(

Edit: Also a Fenix E01 in my wallet.

Last edited by Sarky, Sep 12, 2012
  11. zebedee
    • In Omnia Paratus

zebedee Loaded Pockets

Just picked up a few new lights - a Sunwayman V10R Ti+ and a couple of Maratac copper AAA's.
    I think I might use the V10R as a more formal occasion light. The polished finish should look better than the black Quark 123^2 I normally have on hand (or is this a waste of a light).
    The AAA is going to replace a Quark Mini 123 on the keyring to make it less chunky. Only thing is, it weighs more than the one it replaces :(.
    Still have another couple of Quark 123^2 lights, one in the messenger bag and the other in the backpack.

12. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

waste of a light!? The v10r is incredible! Great purchase. Be spending money! Saw you also got a rush bag. Nice. ;)

13. zebedee
    • In Omnia Paratus

zebedee Loaded Pockets

Ha ha, don't get me wrong, it's a really great light. I think I should use it everyday, instead of once in a while, cause it's so shiny. :D:D

KAMM likes this.
  14. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

if your brave take it apart and get in anodized to a darker shade! Maybe in your fav color. :) or a pattern. That way it's less prone to visible surface marks.

zebedee likes this.
  15. pawn

pawn Loaded Pockets

Inova x5 in my fatboy, fenix e05 in pocket. Extra batteries for both in my fatboy.

KAMM likes this.
  16. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

17. HybridMomentsPass

18. KarasuStatus

KarasuStatus Loaded Pockets

It seems to do that whenever I try and post something from my iPad... Idk how to fix it... Someone help? Btw you made me realize I need a variable output light in my collection. :p

19. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

YAY VARIABLE OUTPUT! ;)