1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How many carry multiple knifes and how many knives do you carry?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by boomerweps, Mar 17, 2012.

1. malv1

malv1 Loaded Pockets

What's the size of the camo Spyderco? What is the model number if you don't mind. I really like that one.

Tappin and Talkin on the iPad

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  2. GeneralGlenn

GeneralGlenn EDC Junkie!!!!!

Spyderco paramilitary 2 ;)

Very, very good stuff.

3. IHateBottleOpeners

IHateBottleOpeners EDC Junkie!!!!!

ALWAYS the Classic SD on me, almost always my mini griptilian on me (with the Classic), sometimes my Benchmade 940 on me (with both of the SD and mini grip).
    So overall conclusion at least 1 knife on me, at most 3. Feeling most comfortable when carrying 2 knives.

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  4. Scooter70

Scooter70 Loaded Pockets

It's a Paramilitary 2. Blade is about 3.5".

Sent from my S6.

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  5. jackknife

jackknife Loaded Pockets

These three have been in my pockets a lot the past few months. So small they stash in different pockets with no greg bulk or weight, but handy as heck. The Leatherman squirt gets used a lot, while the Remington peanut and Christy knife are my dedicated slicers.
    [​IMG]

willc, johnny five, Sriracha and 2 others like this.
  6. EvilMaster

EvilMaster Empty Pockets

I carry two knives and a leatherman wave daily. My primary knife is my trusty Benchmade 940, I use it for most light duty tasks throughout the day. I have multiple 940 and 940-1 knifes, and have had one in my pocket pretty much every day for the last 10+ years. My second is either my Manix 2 or my Paramilitary 2 when things get a little messier. I've never used the knife on my wave, that's for the screw drivers and pliers.

In case anyone is wondering. I work in heavy industry, the benchmade 940 is a beast of a knife. It is a very capable tool that takes a beating and keeps on working. No need to treat them lightly, they thrive on being abused.

GatorMedic and GeneralGlenn like this.
  7. TKC

TKC Loaded Pockets

I always have at least 2 on me. I keep a Strider Dog Paws PT CC in my wallet; it lives there, and I always have a folder in my pocket.Sometimes I have a small pocket fixed blade on as well, and that goes in my left front pocket, and then I will wear a neck knife on occasion. But, my minimum knife carry is two. If I loose one knife, then I have none.

GeneralGlenn and Adahn like this.
  8. ripjack13

ripjack13 Loaded Pockets

I always have 3...CRKT folding Razel (or other CRKT), Leatherman Wave, and a Sheffeild folding Razor knife.

johnny five and GeneralGlenn like this.
  9. Adahn

Adahn Loaded Pockets

Excuse me, but what kind of wallet are you carrying that you can fit in a 3" folder?

kd7dvd and GeneralGlenn like this.
  10. dplafoll

dplafoll Loaded Pockets

1 (of the 4 Spyderco knives in the collection) on my person. I've still not gotten around to getting a SAK Cadet or I'd have that on me too on my tool keychain. 99%+ of the time I have my backpack, and in the backpack is the EDC organizer pouch, and in there I have 1-2 extra knives(extra Spyderco sometimes, Kershaw Oso all the time).

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  11. TKC

TKC Loaded Pockets

I carry a wallet made by Bill of Bill's Custom Cases. It has 2 pockets on the outside, and that is where I keep my PT.

Adahn, kd7dvd and GeneralGlenn like this.
  12. aliaspostmortem

aliaspostmortem Loaded Pockets

I carry at least two but often three knives depending on which clothes I'm wearing. Main EDC-knife for the day in right frontpocket of my pants and if cargopants it can be in the right leg pocket as well or both! :) Then a second knife in the jacket in a left pocket so I always can reach a knife when needed. Sometimes a third if I'm wearing o hoodie or such.

/ J

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  13. Adahn

Adahn Loaded Pockets

Pictures or it didn't happen ;)

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  14. Bubba stump

Bubba stump Loaded Pockets

This is today's carry:[​IMG]

Lou_G, GeneralGlenn and johnny five like this.
  15. EvilMaster

EvilMaster Empty Pockets

My current 940 EDC collection. There is one more 940s in my locker at work.

[​IMG]

I also usually have one of my Spyderco knives with me as well. Usually my Manix 2, as it was a birthday gift from the ole' lady. But my favorite Spyderco is my PM2, just don't tell her that. :)

[​IMG]

And I keep them all razor sharp with my KME sharpener system. Which I have replaced both my Spyderco sharpmaker and my Apex Edge pro with. In my opinion, the KME system is superior to both. Especially once you get the Chosera stone set and some CBN emulsion on kangaroo leather strops. Something special about a fresh .1 micron 160,000 grit mirror edge that just makes my crusty old face smile.

[​IMG]

I also have custom made pancake cases for most of these, as these are my daily carry knives. The picture I use as my profile pic is the case for my Manix 2/Paramilitary 2. I get these made for me by a guy in Poland, he's a great guy to deal with. He's a professional soldier who makes some of the best custom leather sheaths I have ever seen in his spare time. They are not built to be fancy, they are made to be indestructible , purpose built for hard environments. If anyone needs some leather work done, you can reach him at wicek leather. Usually takes about three weeks from the point of order, until I receive it here in Canada. He even stamps my name into the back of all my sheaths.

Anyways, had some pics so I thought I would share.

Cheers.

AlgoOPC, tahoevicxj, Lou_G and 4 others like this.
  16. ALLHSS

ALLHSS Loaded Pockets

I usually carry a modern/oho knife and a traditional, plus my keys have a mini Leatherman with a blade.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  17. Sriracha

Sriracha Loaded Pockets

EvilMaster... Those 940s are superb knives. Possibly perfect! Especially w that "reverse tanto" . And I am a Spyderco guy! Very nice collection!

Adahn and GeneralGlenn like this.
  18. gingerninja

gingerninja Loaded Pockets

What he said. Id love to add a 940 to the collection, especially since Warren Osboune sadly passed away recently, but am working on the spyderco collection.

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  19. FeeSimpleAbsolute

FeeSimpleAbsolute Loaded Pockets

I love mine. In fact, sometimes I have a hard time carrying anything else.

GeneralGlenn likes this.
  20. Sao
    • In Omnia Paratus

Sao Loaded Pockets

Vic Minichamp on keychain and boker griploc EDC

GeneralGlenn likes this.