1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How have you pimped your Fatboy Versipack?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by MOD-u-LAR, Feb 27, 2013.

1. MOD-u-LAR

MOD-u-LAR Loaded Pockets

What add-ons? Bags & pouches? Not to mention patches. Lots of choices for modular choices, what did you go with?

2. Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

3. MOD-u-LAR

MOD-u-LAR Loaded Pockets

How do you have the lighter pouch attached?

4. Cobra 6 Actual

Yep, usually I clip it to the little cross strap at the base of the shoulder strap. How about your setup?

5. MOD-u-LAR

MOD-u-LAR Loaded Pockets

The bag is a S-Style Versipack(the left handed one) and I have got a Rolly Poly that I strapped on. I think I want a small pouch for the other side. I don't know which one though so I started this thread in hope of finding some opinions and pics of others set-ups. I also have a Grim Lok on the outer pouch and a Nite Ize metal 3"(???) carabiner on the clip.

6. Cobra 6 Actual

Sounds functional! Let's see if some of the other forum members can help. I'm putting the Bat Signal 'ON' right now!

7. TARFU
    • In Omnia Paratus

TARFU EDC!!!!! Junkie

den4x4 likes this.
  8. Cobra 6 Actual

Thanks,Tarfu! In the left-hand photo: where you have that little Max pouch is where I have my lighter pouch.

9. MOD-u-LAR

MOD-u-LAR Loaded Pockets

I wish I knew of a brick-and-mortor shop that carried them so I could look at them before purchase. Anyone have any thoughts on the M-2 waist pack? Is it big enough for more than a cell phone & random junk? What is the biggest pouch they make that fits nicely on the Versipack? Tarfu is that the M-2 on yours? Regardless of which one it is do you mind giving me the rundown on what you have inside? Not nosy. Just want an idea of what it can hold.

10. TARFU
    • In Omnia Paratus

TARFU EDC!!!!! Junkie

No, that's the Barnacle Pouch. I usually store my point and shoot camera in there. Also, my Boker Wharcom has lived in the Barnacle's front slip pocket almost since day one.

11. Cobra 6 Actual

Hey, MOD-u-LAR, if you have a Gander Mountain near you they're now carrying some 5.11 stuff, including bags and pouches, and a thought I saw some Maxpedition things there last time I went by. (You indicated you wanted to go by brick and mortar stores to actually check out the stuff ... Gander Mtn. is a 'real' store.)

Last edited by Cobra 6 Actual, Mar 1, 2013
  12. bendbig
    • In Omnia Paratus

bendbig Loaded Pockets

I have the M-1 and for me it is just a little too big. I have also tried the M-5 it's way to big. The M-2 is is about a 1/2" smaller then the M-1 it should fit rather nice. The M-1 will hold more then I want to attach to my belt it will also make the Jumbo get heavy on the side it's attached to, as it will hold alot of "stuff";).

13. MOD-u-LAR

MOD-u-LAR Loaded Pockets

"Too big" won't be a problem for me I don't think. I did buy the bag to cut my EDC bag down some but this one has NO room for anything I might pick up along the way w/out opening the Rolly Polly up.