1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

how do you carry your galaxy note II...

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by marsos52, Jun 15, 2013.

1. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

I just switched from a iphone 4 to the galaxy note. I can't tell if I'm happy or not but something about this phone called me.. ha ha

there doesn't seem to be many case choices, so I went with the old stand by the otter box
    I think its nicer made than the iphone version.

this thing is huge, for casual wear it doesn't seem to be bad. cargo pockets etc. do a ok job storing the phone.

so I would like to see or hear how others with this beast handle its size on there person

so far, I find its best for me to use the belt clip holder and have the phone in my front side pocket and clip it to my pocket. easy to get too and works kind of like a dangler only a huge one

2. goosefacer
    • In Omnia Paratus

goosefacer EDC Junkie!!!!!

You're gonna need a murse for that biggun.

Cityus and tonkatoy9398 like this.
  3. Jerry L

Jerry L EDC Junkie!!!!!

Molle pouch

4. stax
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

Front pocket for jeans, casual pants, etc. If I am wearing dressier pants, I am also wearing a sportcoat or suit coat. In that case, I carry inside breast pocket. I don't use a phone case. I am surprised how little the size of the phone bothers me.

5. UrbanWarrior

UrbanWarrior Loaded Pockets

My wife wanted that phone which would have been a good choice for her seeing as she carries a purse but she got a Galaxy S3 just like me. The S3 is big enough for me and depending on the brand of basketball style shorts I wear I sometimes have issues with the phone sliding out my pocket while sitting.

Good luck carrying your micro tablet I mean phone. :)

6. stax
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

I won't ever be able to go back to a smaller phone. I love the size of the Note II and the battery life is amazing. I use it more than my laptop, actually, and I never worry about conserving battery life.

batteryguru and beartp515 like this.
  7. Myth90045

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

I have mine in a defender case slipped in my back right pocket if I'm walking about. When sitting I just pull it out and hold it since I'm likely to use it while I'm sitting.

8. ppfd

ppfd Loaded Pockets

Seidio Active Case and belt clip

9. doby34

doby34 Loaded Pockets

My note 2 is in an otterbox defender. It's either in my back right pocket, my left side tool pouch, or snapped into the otterbox holster which is screwed to the dashboard of my van in landscape position.

10. Dark

Dark Loaded Pockets

Front left pocket of whatever pants I'm wearing in a Cimo Gloss Back Case Flexible TPU Cover.

11. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

If its in an Otterbox Defender or other rubberized case, and want to be able to holster carry, then get a Maxpedition CP-L radio holder. Its the only thing large enough to accomade it, and fully adjustable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

12. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

thanks for the insight for the max cp-l ,, this could be my next edc purchace

13. stevecny

stevecny Loaded Pockets

Skinth Milky Way. There's a Mugen extended battery attached which renders the pentapocket useless except for ID cards, but it gets me 2 days of away time for distance traveling.

[​IMG]

metropolicity likes this.
  14. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

I just received the max cp-l, its great for holding my galaxy note ,,,thanks so much if telling me about it.

kikaida likes this.
  15. mizedog

mizedog Loaded Pockets

I want one of these badly. I'm 6'4", and big boned. I struggle with my current, small Android. I saw a Note II at BB this week and thought "Wow, this must be what iPhones feel like to normal people!". The Note II didn't feel large at all in my hand. I put the demo/dummy phone in my front pocket and had no trouble fitting it in there. The width of the screen is about the same as the length/height of my LG Optimus' screen. I have phone-envy. If there was only a low-cost plan comparable to Virgin Mobile's that worked with a Note...

16. Supper Slash

Supper Slash Banned

Mizedog

Net10 has an unlimited everything plan for 50.00.
    It is a "BYOP" plan.
    I love my note 2 on that plan. I use all I can. Netflix. Forums. Busness pdf's. Email, everything. Check it out.

17. mizedog

mizedog Loaded Pockets

Cool. Thanks for the tip!

18. Lateck

Lateck Loaded Pockets

Love mine. It's thin, so it is very easy to carry. I carry it in my back pocket or shirt pocket.

Lateck,

19. batteryguru

batteryguru Loaded Pockets

Front pocket with an oem Samsung flip cover that replaces the battery door. Doesn't really add bulk and keeps the screen protected. I'm a bigger guy, so carrying it is no big deal, while using it is definitely a pleasure.

20. Zebulon

Zebulon Loaded Pockets

I've got a Skinomi faux carbon fiber skin on mine. Otherwise, no case. Fits in my front pocket on every pair of pants I own.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2