1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How do you carry your earbuds?

Discussion in 'Where, When, & How Do We Carry All This Stuff?' started by t7a13h87, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Kilted1

Kilted1 Loaded Pockets

I store the plug end in my shirt pocket, plugged in. The cord goes once around my neck and the buds are generally stored in my ears or sometimes tucked back into the shirt pocket.

I need new ones. My Skull Candies died and the $5 replacements just aren't doing it for frequency response or noise blocking.

2. monkeyluis

monkeyluis Loaded Pockets

Love this. I've bough several since I have multiple earbuds. But these do make it easy to wrap up & you can clip it anywhere. I only have black though. May need to hand them off & get the cool colored ones.

3. kguard

kguard Empty Pockets

I really need to find a new solution to carrying my earbuds. This is now the third time I've forgotten them in my pants pocket. Not sure if they are going to survive this most recent wash/dry cycle (they did the first two times).

4. jp2515

jp2515 Loaded Pockets

I carry mines in a CC Watch Coffin along with the music player.

5. gadgetguy35

gadgetguy35 Loaded Pockets

I carry mine along with a iphone sync cable in an oakley bag that stays in my Maxp Jumbo. I rarely need them, but they are there for those special times when I feel like watching netflix on my lunchbreak.

6. legoman0721

legoman0721 Loaded Pockets

I just started carrying earbuds with me, and I've kept them in the inside slip pocket of my Maxped Micro Organizer. It's not perfect, but it's the best idea I've had for them so far.

7. NeonLights

NeonLights Loaded Pockets

I use the original winder case they (Sennheiser MX400) came in. Carried them every day for years in my bag and still holding up strong (they are close to 10 years old now), although I've replaced the foam covers a time or two. I keep a backup pair of original iPod earbuds in a small ziplock baggie.

8. Routa

Routa Loaded Pockets

In one of the smaller compartments in my backpack.

9. Zeros

Zeros Loaded Pockets

I carry my panasonic earbuds in a small cloth pouch with a drawstring. It is small and light that I almost forget that I have them on me.

10. brotherlen

brotherlen Loaded Pockets

Either in a small pocket in my bag or in the Otterbox case my IEMs came in. Little bulky, but probably shouldn't leave it to chance.

11. lowes48

lowes48 Loaded Pockets

I make these out of Latigo leather... They store easily in a bag, pocket, etc., and keep the cord wrapped neatly so the buds are easy to deploy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. pjgeekass

pjgeekass Empty Pockets

Dang that's a good idea. Also, where the heck did you get that awesome leather stamp?? I need one!

13. lowes48

lowes48 Loaded Pockets

Thanks! I had the stamp made with my logo (Moonshine Leatherworks) by a place in Texas that specializes in that type of work.

14. mikefraz

mikefraz Empty Pockets

I bought some "Monster Jamz", and it came with a sweet fleece-ish pouch that closes by magnets. It's perfect.

15. tweak4

tweak4 Loaded Pockets

Mine came with a nice little zipper pouch, so it's just a matter of wrapping the chord around my fingers and stuffing them in the pouch. Never had a tangle that way, plus it has mini pockets for the various adapters and ear cushions.

16. robertrock

robertrock Loaded Pockets

I'm using the little black pouch that came with my Benchmade minigrip 556.

17. Wcben

Wcben Loaded Pockets

They came with a nice leather case, when I use them, they're carried in that case.

18. pumbaa

pumbaa Banned

This is an old blackberry ear bud case. I keep my earphones that can double for the phone, and my stereo buds that knock out about 30DB. Great for planes and doing the lawn.

[​IMG]

19. neutrontech
    • In Omnia Paratus

neutrontech Loaded Pockets

I made something based on those. I cut out a small rectangle of cardboard, wrapped it in Gorilla Tape, then cut a few notches on either side.

20. JAfromMn

JAfromMn Banned

This sliding top Coke Tin has replaced my Curvy man it's the perfect size for my headphones and a Spare AA battery. [​IMG]