1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How do you carry Lunch?

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by brokedave, Jul 29, 2014.

1. randyo

randyo Empty Pockets

I've been using the larger size eBags lunch tote for about 12 years. I'm on my third one. First one only lasted 2 years because I didn't secure it properly on my motorcycle rack and it went flying off somewhere. Next one went 8 years and started fraying around a strap clip so bought another. I'm a pack rat so they are always severely overloaded. Tough as nails with pockets, storage everywhere, strong zippers, and an insulated removable washable interior. My only complaint is that it doesn't come with a pad for the strap. For people who don't have 5 to 10 lbs. of crap inside that's not an issue. Construction is equal to Maxpedition IMHO. The Maxp Mini Pocket Organizer is one of my EDC'S and fits nicely in that long front side pocket. Best lunch bag ever! Tons of storage room. They make a smaller size also.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Super04Duty and DCBman like this.
  2. randyo

randyo Empty Pockets

DCBman likes this.
  3. DCBman

DCBman Loaded Pockets

4. DCBman

DCBman Loaded Pockets

@randyo...love seeing a well used bag!

I get amped about seeing people get their money's worth out of something...especially a bag (any bag).

5. randyo

randyo Empty Pockets

They're always offering discounts . Since they last many years I figure they're cheaper than little brown paper bags!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

6. Super04Duty

Super04Duty Loaded Pockets

This is what I use also. Have wanted it for quite a while and finally got it to replace my old box. Ive always worked from a vehicle of some sort, never an office or the same location twice. This makes packing enough for a 10-14hr day a lot easier. I use it with thinner freezer packs and it stays plenty cold all day. Its not super cheap, but its well worth the money, IMO.

7. WillAdams

WillAdams Loaded Pockets

Stick an apple or banana and a granola bar in my Maxpedition Proteus Versipack clone.

8. mcr77

mcr77 Loaded Pockets

I eat warm lunch. Since microwaving kills your food stone dead (you might just as well have some nicely seasoned cardboard for lunch), I use this one:

Esbit Stainless Steel Vacuum Food Jug

[​IMG]

I preheat it with hot water before I add the heated meal before I leave in the morning. It's still very hot when I open it during lunch time in the office...

9. Captainkirk

Captainkirk Loaded Pockets

REI lunch bag (on clearance for like 4$) inside a Vanquest Trident. Stays cool all day.

The MOLLE really throws people and they sure don't go looking for lunch in there...;o)

#69 Captainkirk, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017