1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

How about video games? Anyone playing?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by MagnaWolf, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ProjeKtWEREWOLF

ProjeKtWEREWOLF Loaded Pockets

My daughter just switched off the Xbox as I was finishing a mission on Farcry 3!!! Absolutely gutted!

Ogre likes this.
  2. Firedrow

Firedrow Loaded Pockets

I haven't played in a couple years. I used to be part of a gaming clan that only did DoD:S.

Been playing Borderlands 2 for a while now. Spend most of my time on my Lvl 45 Gunzerker, but have a low level Assassin and Commando. Working on True Vault Hunter mode right now.

3. RottingxZombie

RottingxZombie Loaded Pockets

just read my post about being at the modern warfare 3 midnight release... man has it been that long already? i was at the black ops 2 midnight release too :p i'm such a fanboy. i want to get halo 4 and play the campaign as well

Ogre likes this.
  4. ProjeKtWEREWOLF

ProjeKtWEREWOLF Loaded Pockets

I loved the first one, but haven't picked up BL2 yet. Far too much going on and a complete inability to commit to long running multiplayer erm....commitments due to shift work and a young bairn.

5. Ogre

Ogre Banned

i stopped at the last modern warefare......i dont think i will ever play another COD unless i recieve it as a gift, or theres some crazy drastic change to the game. i had my fun with it though. honestly never thought i would play another halo game but i ended up tweeking on halo 4.....campain was fun, multiplayer is pretty good though im sure i will burn out on it quickly

6. CSM-101
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

CSM-101 EDC Junkie!!!!!

I'm playing Resident Evil 6 right now...
    Hmm, so far I'm not really impressed.

7. Mighty Max
    • In Omnia Paratus

Mighty Max Loaded Pockets

I was going to get it but decided to wait. Let me know how it turns out, please.

8. CSM-101
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

CSM-101 EDC Junkie!!!!!

It's quite similar to RE 5 but...
    It's divided into four chapters, each with a different feel. One is very RE, another is almost like a shooter, another like the Matrix (this level and the last I haven't got to yet).
    If you're a huge RE fan :D I'd hold out for a while to get it for cheap, otherwise I would say "pass", I wish I had gone with my first thought and got LEGO Lord of the Rings.

Mighty Max likes this.
  9. Mighty Max
    • In Omnia Paratus

I was hoping against hope it was good. I doesn't seem that way :(

10. CSM-101
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

CSM-101 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Anybody had a PS3 go down? Just happened a few hours ago, it will turn on, the blue light flashes to yellow and it beeps and cuts off with the red light flashing. Tried a trick from the Sony website to get the disk out, but nothing else works. :cry:

11. Doric

Doric Loaded Pockets

Been playing a lot of Mark of the ninja and FTL. The mods that are being released for FTL have rekindled my love for the game.

12. bigguy02

bigguy02 Loaded Pockets

I had my hard drive crash a few months back, I was heart broken. I had GT5 at like 80% complete. Now I have to start all over.

Im really enjoying infinity blade on my iPad right now. The only game im really looking foward to is the next Grand Theft.

13. StuntZombie

StuntZombie Loaded Pockets

I just finished the campaign on COD: Black Ops 2, and I'm thinking about trying the multiplayer tomorrow. Either that, or I'm going to pop in the Genesis collection and play some Sonic the Hedgehog.

Incidentally, my gamertag on Live is Stuntdouble29.

mooshisho likes this.
  14. Mighty Max
    • In Omnia Paratus

The multilayer is the reason to get that game. Though it could become frustrating for a casual gamer (they are just too good sometimes). Zombies is good too.
    And I still play sonic 2 right on my Genesis :D

15. StuntZombie

Yeah, I started moving away from COD multiplayer after World at War. I figure I'll give it a shot, mainly because the campaign didn't seem to have a lot of replayable moments like some of the other entries.

I still regret the day I gave away my Genesis. And my Nintendo. And my Super Nintendo.

16. Mighty Max
    • In Omnia Paratus

Dang.
    edit: Oh and if youre looking for a good game, Far Cry 3, if you haven't played it yet.

17. StuntZombie

Heh, funny you should mention that one. One of the guys I work with keeps going on about how much he wants that game. I might pick that one up, but it will probably be a while. I have a backlog I want to get through first.

I actually started playing Halo:Anniversary, and though it looks a lot better, I'm surprised by how much its age is showing.

18. Quixotica

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

I'm a pretty casual gamer. I'm pretty far into Borderlands 2 right now.

Mighty Max likes this.
  19. Mighty Max
    • In Omnia Paratus

Yeah I play some old games every now and then and they always feel more primitive than I remember as a kid.

That game is great. I love the art direction in that series.

20. Quixotica

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

I never played the first one, but I was itching to play a game and rented it out of the RedBox, and absolutely fell in love with it. The art direction is phenomenal, and the gameplay is super addiction. I got it during Amazon's lightning deals before Christmas for 25 bucks with free shipping. Worth every penny. :)