Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by cowsmilk, Apr 20, 2014.
I like the Kryptek Patterns. Even in crowded areas they don't stand out like Mutlicam.
Tucano Orizzonte case (originally made for compact cameras) w/ belt clip, containing:
- Tec Accessories P-7 Suspension Clip, for switching to lighter pocket configuration
- Fenix E05 flashlight w/ ring for coupling with suspension clip
- Victorinox Classic SD 58mm multitool w/ ring for coupling with suspension clip
- SanDisk Cruzer Pop 8GB drive w/ ring for coupling with suspension clip
- Lamy Pico pen
- Victorinox Solo Alox 93mm knife (soon replaced with a smaller knife w/ ring for coupling with suspension clip)
- enough free space for a "full-size" folder knife if needed, e.g. Spyderco Tenacious
Ow. Dhat is cool! I see there are Charge TTi with replaceable cutters? Is it crafted from Rebar?
Lighting and writing.
I'm trying out carrying the Spirit loose in the bottom of my pocket. It's a little heavy but isn't a noticeable as I thought it would be. As always my trusty HDS 120 is my light of choice.
Just these two new arrivals right now.
That Opinel looks great!
Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk
Thank you. A friend in Germany made that opinel. Turned out really nice.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
nothing fancy here!
You do have great taste in guns and knives
Correct. There is also an awl inside from the Rebar. Perfect tool for me.
Thanks! Figured I should get the Xds for summer but next is g19! And the knife was an impulse but next 2 knives will be pm2 and sebenza 21
PocketDump 07/05/2014 by Bkkrs, on Flickr