Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Valerian, May 18, 2012.
Long time since I posted here, so let's make it now
- Victorinox SwissTool Spirit with wrench, ratchet and bit kit - kept in main compartment of Jumbo
- Buck Strider - kept in CCW pocket
- Modded SolarForce with custom X-ML dropin, SS bezel, SS tailclick with forward function - kept at reach in open side pocket
- Samsung Galaxy Mini - in phone pouch attached to shoulder strap
- Eyegalsses - on me or in pocket on top of Jumbo
- Casio G-Shock - on wrist
- Large and small notebook (one for business and one for personal use) - main compartment
- Pen's generic Zebra SS Modded with Space pen insert, Sharpie and generic ballpoint pen - firts two in side pocket with zipper, and third in large notebook in main compartment
- Casio small pocket calc - main compartment
- Key silencer pouch containing Style PS, iTP EOS A3 upgraded and PTX Brewzer - all together in side zippered pocket
- SAK Wenger Soldier '95 - side zippered pocket
- Car and office keys with Energizer momentary LED and keyfob - on me
- Jacobs intense - I'm a cofee freak - in front Jumbo pocket under the lid
- Handkerchief - on me
- Cigarettes + Zippo brass + BIC backup - front pocket on Jumbo lid (backup lighter goes inside bag)
- Spartan Wallet and Bank Token for E-Banking - front pocket under the lid
- GoContigo travel mug
Now I'm thinking about saving money for two things I really LOVE
- Small Sebenza
- Atwood G2 Keyton
I like the Buck Strider. добра опрема!
Nice pry bar. Look like it has some edge on it
Enviado desde mi MB525 usando Tapatalk 2
What are your thoughts on that USUS pen? I like those.
^Hola Nephiel, you just surprised me. Never thought someone here would recognize an USUS pen. They are my favorite pens, they are unique and well made. And made in Germany. I've given some away as gifts and usually people like them a lot. They should add some new colors, green for example or yellow.
Nice knife. Who made it? And nice spyderco.
Thanks Fukurai. Both are Spydercos. The fixed is a MULE Team Knife, MT11 made of Austrian Böhler M390 steel.
That's interesting. As far as I understood, they tried different steel mixes with the same model. Very cool, I like the bladshape. If I can afford it, I'll get one as my EDC-fixed. Did you made the scales on your own?
^Had a friend of mine make some scales. But you can get some from Halpern Titanium for a good price, they come with hardware too. Or you can get custom made scales. The thing I like about the MULE project is that once you have one complete set, you can get others and just swap the blank. That way you can try different steels. Right now they still have the ELMAX MULE available, also great steel for a good price. Spyderco offers steels that are hard to get otherwise, or would be very costly.
The MULE is just right, not too small, not too large and lightweight too. You won't regret investing to get your own.
D*mn, now I have three fixed on my wishlist, but I can neither afford all nor justify them. I have to decide between the Izula, the MULE and the RC4 , but the RC4 is not for EDC but for outdoor activities. Maybe I can get it for Christmas...
Quick pocket dump, crappy picture. Still waiting on some items to round everything out, but this is a normal day:
The first time I lookked at the pic and saw the Jacobs upside down I thought it said "TACOS"!
Dude has GOT to love him some TACOS! Lol
Nice set up!!
^ Thanks matey!! I love it, though I have to work on some small FAK, and to add some snacks (though they don't stick arround too long )
What kind of knife is that please?
^ IMHO Bradley Alias
At least with the MULEs you can get good stainless steels too. Right now I'm in love with the Bark River Bravo 2 Necker, 3V steel. Affording and justifying, I know that feeling. Join the club. Good to have company.
Next thing is either to buy a Spyderco Tenecious or a Fenix LD12 regarding how much money is left after buying the last pieces of gear for the next trip through the Alps.
Yes. Bradley Alias 2.