1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hot Weather Shirt

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by elad96, Jun 24, 2018.

1. DenCo_E_D_C

DenCo_E_D_C Loaded Pockets

If you're ok with patterns, Patagonia High Moss meets all your criteria. I bought one and ended up getting a second in another color. I tried on all kinds of hot weather shirts and settled on the Patagonia mostly because of fit. I was finding these types of shirts are usually either extremely loose or overly tight. the High Moss was just right. Has become my go to weekend shirt.

https://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-high-moss-shirt/54040.html

2. Journo

Journo Loaded Pockets

I've been wearing one today, here in London it's about 29 degrees and I've been walking, running and sweating with a backpack on and I fill crisp. The jersey style shirts are amazing.

3. elad96

elad96 Loaded Pockets

Shirt Update they pass muster Have been Roadtripping and Vacation in New Orleans Summer Muggy Humid and they don’t have that Funky smell as my last shirts.And they are Wife approved.Have two now.Gonna had a Solid Green next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. BklynBoy

BklynBoy Loaded Pockets

amdmaxx and Gary Gross like this.
  5. ran23
    • In Omnia Paratus

ran23 Loaded Pockets

first time to see a reversible vest idea. neat

6. MAGA

MAGA Loaded Pockets

That type of shirt is all I wear. My favorite are ExOffico Air Strip. It has side vents along your sides and a back vent. All large and actually work. The best thing is their fabric blend, somehow feels really comfortable almost like cotton and not like plastic. It's 73% nylon/27% polyester, but it feels more like cotton than North Face, Columbia, etc.... 8oz weight, feels very light.
    https://www.rei.com/product/865224/exofficio-air-strip-shirt-mens

My second fav one is RailRiders Versatac Light Shirt. It's feels cool to the touch and has mesh under the arms and along the sides. 10 oz
    https://www.railriders.com/men-versatac-light-shirt-p-1021.html?cPath=104_111

Both shirts have roll up sleeve keeprs and collars that roll up to protect your neck.

echo victor and ran23 like this.
  7. NorthernHarrier

NorthernHarrier Loaded Pockets

I recently bought two of the REI Sahara line short sleeve vented shirts during their big sale. I was pleasantly surprised by the design and quality, when I received them. The small mesh cloth patches on the sides under the arms do not look like open mesh. They do not reveal what is under the shirt, so they are more classy and presentable than many similar shirts. They do not look cheap. The pockets are great - they are large, and have a snap closure, rather than the velcro on the older version. The fabric is about 95% light-weight nylon, with about 5% spandex. It is very soft and light to the touch. The hem can be worn tucked in or un-tucked. Very comfortable, well-designed and sturdy wash-n-wear shirts.

I find that I can occasionally get very good deals on Ex Officio shirts at Sierra Trading Post online. If you sign up for their email deals, you get an even better deal. It is the only way I've been able to buy Ex Officio products.