1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice
  1. Sentinel-14

Sentinel-14 Loaded Pockets

Pretty much the same. When I'm at home everything is just a few steps away: no need to carry anything on my person. I do however pretty much always carry my phone from room to room, but that's mainly because sometimes it'll on ring on my end once before going to voicemail, while the person calling tells me it rang 5 or 6 times on theirs.

Outbound likes this.
  2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

I often but not always carry a SAK Fieldmaster around the house; sometimes a Spyderco Ladybug SE blade. Usually also a Nitecore Tube light. That all assumes I'm in sweats or similar. If I'm in my 'outdoors' jeans, then its whatever that day is the rotation ...

Bottom line though is that the most used item inside the house? The Nitecore Tube. Especially at night, I'll go from room to room and having that light has saved my shins from one hell of a lot of injury! :)

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David

GRH and HarryD like this.
  3. flux

flux Loaded Pockets

As long as I have pants on, there is always my stuff on me..

Wallet, phone, hanky, knife, gerber Dime, pen, lighter, flashlight and another flashlight.

I am just used to it and would would hate it to search for stuff when I need it.

I guess when they bury me without that stuff, I will come back from my grave to get it.

4. rdisom

rdisom Loaded Pockets

Same. I carry it all day, so why take it off when I get home. I carry it on weekends also, just in shorts instead of pants. When I get accustomed to having it, I won't want to reach for it and not find it. I do live on a couple of acres, and not too far from the shop or garage where actual tools reside. Still easier in some cases to use what I always carry.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  5. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

At home I don´t like to wear watches or rings, outside I feel naked without.

At home I carry a knife, the Gerber Shard and most times a small flash light (RovyVon Aurora A3x at the moment).
    No watch, no wallet, no phone.

dmattaponi and Moshe ben David like this.
  6. Outbound

Outbound Loaded Pockets

My phone is dead, in "do not disturb" mode or misplaced somewhere more often than not. I have this weird thing where I get really irritated if my phone rings or I get a text message when I'm at home. I don't use a phone for work so any calls I get are personal; family, friends or household stuff. I'm also only 31 and have a smartphone. So it's not an age thing. Better for me not to notice it and get back to whoever when I feel like it. LOL

Most people: *phone rings or text alert chimes* "oooo, I wonder who that could be?"

Me: *phone rings or text alert chimes* "Son of a blankety blank. Who the blank wants what and why!?!? Blankety blank no good blanking phone. Shut the blank up and leave me the blank alone!!!" *if phone is in reach, punches the screen angrily till it shuts up or just throws it across the room*

dmattaponi and Moshe ben David like this.
  7. BklynBoy

BklynBoy Loaded Pockets

I always carry my mobile phone around the house and most days put on a watch. I work at home most of the time and have multiples of all EDC items nearby so I don't bother carrying them unless I leave the house

Moshe ben David likes this.
  8. dmattaponi

dmattaponi Loaded Pockets

Lol, I feel this way too. When I’m with my wife she’ll try to hand me the phone or she’ll answer the land line and tell me it’s for me, and I start shaking my head “no” and mouthing to her, “why” did you answer that. That’s what the answering machine is for. She fights with me u til I take the phone, and then I feel bad for being so grumpy. It’s nothing personal. I just hate talking on the phone, and I have some friends who like to talk. I don’t mi d talking to them in person, but when they call, I go into resist mode :). I also don’t mind getting on the phone to make plans, like I’ll meet you here or there at such and such time, but I don’t like to chat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk