1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice
  1. kensington

kensington Loaded Pockets

I guess I am also wearing my Garmin Vivoactive HR at all times as well.

2. Outbound

Outbound Loaded Pockets

Shorts, underwear, t-shirt. LOL

At home, I don't carry anything. No need since everything is within a 10 second walk/stumble/crawl.

kikaida and ProjeKtWEREWOLF like this.
  3. ItsHardToKnow

ItsHardToKnow Loaded Pockets

cell phone.

I mean, maybe, if I havent changed yet, some of the same stuff from the day. But, to be honest, I dont carry much during the day anyway - some sort of multitool, a microstream light, wallet, cell.
    THAT'S IT.

4. Daveho

Daveho Loaded Pockets

At home I don’t generally EDC pants ...

5. gadgetguy35

gadgetguy35 Loaded Pockets

I usually always have at least the following on me whether at home or not:

Phone (iphone 8 as of now)
    Saddleback leather CC wallet
    Victorinox Executive
    Leatherman Rebar
    Leatherman Monarch 300

I absolutely ALWAYS have my EDC bag with me wherever I go as well, which has basically everything I would need on a routine day away from home base. If I'm traveling, other items are added, but just moving around my local area if I have my EDC bag I'm good. My bag is a Maxped Jumbo in grey. Had it for 3 years now and it's holding strong.

That Movie Guy likes this.
  6. dmattaponi

dmattaponi Loaded Pockets

I can carry these without any problems even in my drawstring sweatpants that I like to wear around the house.[​IMG]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

gadgetguy35 and Moshe ben David like this.
  7. KLF

KLF Loaded Pockets

On a good day I wear boxers at home.

When I come home, I put everything except my phones from my pockets into an old bowl next to the door. I don't even carry phone on my person but I usually take it from room to room if I'm going to stay in that said room a longer time. Just because I don't like running after my phone when someone calls me: that usually happens when I'm as far away from my phone as possible in my home. Literally.

Last edited by KLF, Aug 30, 2018
    #27 KLF, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    kikaida, Moshe ben David and Nick4305 like this.
  8. lawmanhdg

lawmanhdg Loaded Pockets

I empty all my pockets at home. Wallet sits on side table, keys go in key holder, glasses go in their case, knife or SAK go on table.

9. ace19636

ace19636 Loaded Pockets

Just a SAK (changes day by day as to what model) and my RovyVon A1[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Moshe ben David and twin63 like this.
  10. FiaOlleDog

FiaOlleDog Loaded Pockets

As a bare minimum (even when only in T-shirt & shorts) I have my key-ring, with attached ThruNite Ti3 flashlight and Victorinox Manager, plus my smartphone with me; i also carry this from room to room as I often need to highlight (pun intended) something or need to tighten the door blade screws (getting loose as doors are slammed too often by some youngsters :mad: ), etc.

More stuff gets added to my home carry if required, like being just in front of the door: mostly a headset, sunglasses, and a season-appropriate head wear (base cap, beanie) plus gloves these days.

#30 FiaOlleDog, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    Moshe ben David likes this.
  11. rdisom

rdisom Loaded Pockets

I don't have to dress up for work, (jeans/polo), so I don't have to dress down when I get home. At home carry is same as everywhere carry. Leatherman, bit kit, extender, Streamlight micro in one sheath. Gerber Remix, Small Sharpie, Trekker pen and Leatherman Piranha in another sheath. I am a mechanic by trade, so I like having some tools handy. That also means I have access to most every tool I need at home and work. But it makes me feel better when out of the house or away from tools. I hate having to "load up" to leave the house. I prefer to just have it all on me all the time. My memory is absolute crap, so I'm sure I would end up forgetting something.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  12. OhCanada

OhCanada Loaded Pockets

It doesn't change. My outside clothes are the same as my home clothes, sans jacket and shoes of course.

One habit I don't like to see on here is people who take their EDC out from their pants at night. I leave it in so I can grab and go in an emergency. I'll change the contents in the morning when I am awake and getting dressed for the day. If I need to leave very early I might change the contents before bed into the pants I'll be wearing for the next day.

13. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

When I get home I take my jeans off and hang them on a coat hook by the door and leave my edc in my jeans.
    When I'm at home it's typically just my phone. If I need one of my edc tools, I'll get up and grab it.

The benefit for me in leaving my edc in my jeans, aside from my phone, is that if I have to go suddenly (fire alarm etc) then I have almost everything I need. All I have to grab is my phone and my glasses

14. dmattaponi

My SAK, flashlight, and pen edc are as useful to me at home as at work, or anywhere else...so I’ve kinda settled on those things as my constant in pocket edc regardless of location. Besides that, if I forget to keep these items in my pocket, my wife gets on my nerves when she asks me (as she often does) for a flashlight or a Knife, if I am unable to produce one, “why don’t you have that in your pocket”? So, I try to keep that to a minimum :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#34 dmattaponi, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  15. FiaOlleDog

FiaOlleDog Loaded Pockets

Behavior drives expectation - if you forget to carry one of those items your wife needs it is clearly your fault, right!? It can't be her fault because ... well, it was always this way.

And no, Ms. well never ever carry a small knife or a flashlight because she does not need one - and if she does it's on you to "rescue" here.
    Been there, done that, got a t-shirt ... :frantic:

If I would be reborn I would add "needs to have a positive sense for EDC and things like that" to my list of selection criteria, wouldn't you?

#35 FiaOlleDog, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  16. HeadOffice

HeadOffice Loaded Pockets

Working from home means you can wear and carry all those things you can't out on the street!!!!

17. dmattaponi

Actually my wife has converted well to EDC through the years. She carries a Victorinox Swisschamp and a flashlight with her everyday, and has done so for years. Still when at home, she expects me to have these on me when she needs one. Go figure :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FiaOlleDog likes this.
  18. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Comes with the XX gene....

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

dmattaponi, FiaOlleDog and ran23 like this.
  19. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

If I am at home and have pockets, sebenza and lumintop tool aaa.