1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Holster for wave

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by Joi Fric, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Joi Fric

Joi Fric Empty Pockets

Hello, i was wondering if someone here could help me a little bit. I have Leatherman wave and i have been searching for good holster for it. I also carry with it extender and 2 sets of bit kit. Seems to me that there are not so much options for it and i was hoping that someone here could point out some good ideas for me:).

2. Joi Fric

Joi Fric Empty Pockets

3. Tbird

Tbird Loaded Pockets

I've got a skinth xl. Loaded with LM Surge,extender,2 bit cards,file and extra saw blade,mini ratchet,fenix e12, and extra aa battery. It carries this very well and it's compact. I really like this sheath. You can look into their different models to see which would best suit what you wanna carry. I think you wouldn't regret buying one.

4. hotworms

hotworms Loaded Pockets

I have no experience with skinth, but I think I have read every post here on them. I was looking at the L for a Wave and bit cards (2). I am sure someone will chime in on how great they are. I seems like that is the consensus at least. Good luck.

5. Joi Fric

Joi Fric Empty Pockets

After some thoughts I decided to go for skinth shield xl. It should hold my everyday use, will hopefully get it late august