1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hobbies anyone?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by JonSidneyB, Mar 30, 2006.

1. artaxerxes

artaxerxes Loaded Pockets

If playing computer games can be a considered a hobby-yeah...
    Other "hobbies"-reading (I like reading sci-fi novels and history or biology books especially), collecting watches (my folks think I'm insane, LOL).Let's see...what else ? Hmmmm....fishing-haven't done that in ten years, but still have the knowledge and tools; EDC(of course, I wouldn't be here otherwise, right ?).Does solving crosswords or playing backgammon and other society games count ? :)

2. ChrisJ

ChrisJ Loaded Pockets

Martial arts, shooting, tabletop RPG's, movies, books, comics, knife collecting

3. airsickness

airsickness Loaded Pockets

I make my own fishing rods and knives

4. Silver Trooper

Silver Trooper Loaded Pockets

Buying, refurbishing and (sometimes) selling used Panasonic Toughbooks of all types. I have about 12-14 on hand right now, plus a couple other makes (Dolch, Getac and Itronix), so if anyone is interested.....? Love to go shooting when I can push myself to go to the range. Listening to audio books, especially Stuart Woods, Clive Cussler, and Steven King. Making up lies, no, make that excuses to the wife for the growing number of EDC gear in the man cave. This stuff seems to have a life of its own and breeds in the dark when I am not around....