1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Help/ideas new EDC loadout.

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by JeremyV, Jul 26, 2019.

1. JeremyV

JeremyV Loaded Pockets

So I am gonna be going for a red and titanium/grey EDC next. This will be my first “theme” I’ll be trying other than the all black everything I normally do. I have a general idea of some of the things I wanna get but would love more input. One thing is I want it to be nice but somewhat on a budget. Things I’m looking for include:

- Flashlight(one that accepts 550 cord and isn’t too bulky floating in the bottom of my pocket)
    - Pry bar (have a gerber shard and love it but wouldn’t mind something a little nicer)
    - HANK (I’ve been wanting one for a while but can’t find that perfect one)
    - Multitool( pretty sure going with Victorinox Electrician but wouldn’t mind other ideas)
    -Knife ( thinking about ZT0450 but it’s a little out of my price range atm so may need to wait on it)
    - Key organization ( have an aluminum keybar and love it but thinking about titanium one or something else?)
    -Paracord beads( cheap but nice, can’t afford an expensive bead for all my items I’ll be wrapping sadly)
    -Wallet( something nylon and front pocketable. Currently have recycled firefighter but always open to new ideas)

Pretty much would love your input on anything, even if it’s sometime haven’t listed. What you suggest and what to stay away from! Can’t wait to see what you guys have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

For the flashlight I would recommend looking at an EagleTac D3c Ti or an Olight S1 or S1 mini. All are quality lights that are easily pocketable and come in titanium. The Olight side switch is a little more easily activated in the pocket but can be locked out.

For the knife check out Ferrum Forge, especially the Crux, or WE knives. These are quality knives but for a lower cost than ZT or other better known Knives.

3. JeremyV

JeremyV Loaded Pockets

I’ll check into them thank you!

Anyone else? Really would love more ideas

4. sportsfame18
    • +1 Supporter

sportsfame18 Loaded Pockets

Wallet - look at the titanium ridge wallet

5. Busmech

Busmech Empty Pockets

I would really like to help you but I’m just not a theme guy, when it comes to EDC. I just get the color I like for each item, if that makes sense. Black knife, silver pen, dark brown wallet etc. the closest thing to a theme for me is the “well used” look your items get after years of service.