1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Help/ Ideas for a fundraiser

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Blitzwing, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

I need some ideas, brother in law has throat cancer so we're having a fundraiser with raffles for him he went thru his first round of chemo but bills are piling up since complications kept him out of work.. I see the stuff his sisters are putting together and i want to have some more .. at a loss for a better word "manly" packages.. i thought like a pocket edc setup but my mind, after that is a loss... the peoples age runs mid 20's to 60's

any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my Samsung Chromebook Pro using Tapatalk

2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

I'm guessing by pocket edc setup you mean some sort of multi - slot sheath/organizer that can hold a small lite, a knife (e.g., SAK), maybe a pen? If not, then take a look at some items like this from Hitch & Timber; available via Amazon: [​IMG]

They have an extensive range of products; there are of course other makers also.

Not knowing your $ range it is hard to suggest things, but there could be easily a variety of lights in different edc sizes from makers such as Streamlight, Olight, Nitecore (e.g. Tube), etc.

SAK or Alox are very useful and should be 'manly enough'!

Fisher pens of various form factors starting with the 'bullet'?

Maybe some of the more commemorative Field Notes sets?

Have y'all also thought of starting a 'Go Fund Me' ? I've seen people do that for this sort of cause also.

Very best wishes and prayers for your brother-in-law's successful treatments!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

3. indigo_wolf

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

Browse through the Craftsman's Corner on this forum.

Also do a general keyword search for "EDC" on Etsy.

At that point, it be be more a matter of narrowing down ideas that coming up with them.

ATB,
    Sam