1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Help finding a pouch for a small FAK

Discussion in 'First Aid Station' started by madkins007, Jan 19, 2021.

1. madkins007

madkins007 Loaded Pockets

I feel in love with the contents and pouch of the Adventure Medical 0.5 kit. The pouch unzipped on three sides, making it really easy to find what I needed without dumping everything like a plastic bag or typical zipped pouch. It also stayed nice and flat, unlike a couple small roll-up kits.

I liked that the labeling meant that I could tell someone to get my kit and it was easy to identify. I also liked that it had plenty of room for good tweezers, some repair/survival items and more.

Alas, they discontinued it, and mine got stolen.

So... Any thoughts on a similar cheap, red, flat pouch that opens wide, either empty or prepacked? Or have one to sell ior trade?

2. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

The HART Outdoor Day Hike First Aid Kit is small and opens on 3 sides. I’ve had one branded as REI for a few years (and have just replaced what used) and the pouch/bag is still in pretty good shape..

3. Ren

Ren Loaded Pockets

4. madkins007

madkins007 Loaded Pockets

Great ideas, but too large for my needs. The original kit was the size of a thickish wallet.

Even the ton they use now won't work as well for me- rigid box does not allow you to stuff 'just one more thing' in it.