1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hello from the UK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Moose, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Moose

Moose Loaded Pockets

Hiya all,

since being a kid I've had a yen for small useful bits and bobs that fitted on a keychain or in my pockets. Being a Londoner by birth I also hankered for the seemingly distant joys of the countryside. Having lived in Devon close to the moors for the last 9 years (best move I ever made!)  I have learnt a new appreiciation for good quality utility and camping items. This apreiciation one day lead me to do a web search for a quality folding knife- my oh my oh my, I slid down that proverbial slope  like a eight year old down a water flume.

Anyway, the folding kinife and camping gear bug lead to fixed blade and bushcrafty twitches.
    Like an itch that needed to be scratched, I had to spend hours lurking and learning in various forums. Still got lots to learn, but I would like to start participating a little more now, and maybe giving a little back to you folks who've made me feel that I'm not alone in my odd desires for shiny pointy things and small, handy doodads. Nowadays I feel naked without a whole bunch of things edc. Thats why I,ve ended up here!

So, confessional overwith,

Helloo from the Westcountry Moose (that lives in a hoose)  :)

2. denise

denise Empty Pockets

Well, welcome to our forum Moose. I'm glad you found your way here. Thanks for joining! :D

3. Ging

Ging Empty Pockets

Hello from a new Brit!

4. pipedreams

pipedreams Loaded Pockets

Welcome!

todd

5. Moose

Moose Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.