1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Chicagoland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MM2000, Jul 2, 2010.

1. MM2000

MM2000 Empty Pockets

I've been lurking for awhile and felt it was time to say hi. My name's Mike and I'm from Villa Park, about 18 miles west of downtown Chicago. I always called my stuff pocketgear and probably always will. A couple months ago I was looking at the XL-100 on Maglite's website and clicked on a Youtube link. After it was over I saw the related videos and saw that a lot of them mentioned E.D.C., so I looked at those. I knew that I couldn't have been alone out here but with the way that most people are prepared for all of the little things that come up in life it seems like it most of the time! More posts and pictures will be on the way.

2. P35

P35 Loaded Pockets

:welcome::welcome: to EDCF, Enjoy ! :matrix:

3. JP

JP Loaded Pockets

Welcome! Is Lebron headed your way? Congrats on The Stanley Cup win!

4. MM2000

MM2000 Empty Pockets

It would be fun for the Bulls to matter that much again. I guess we'll know soon.

5. Sidetracker

Sidetracker Loaded Pockets

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the banter here.

6. Amator

Amator Loaded Pockets

Welcome from another lurker.

7. jglover

jglover Empty Pockets

Hi Mike,

I'm also from the Chicagoland area (Naperville/Bolingbrook area) and have also been lurking as well. Like you I stumbled upon this forum a couple of weeks ago after receiving a Freestyle CX from my wife for a Father's Day gift......since then I've been reading this forum as well as a couple of others that most everyone else here reads and I can already tell this is gonna be a bad deal for me. So far in the last two weeks, I've replaced a LM Micra that I have lost somewhere along the way with another Micra and a Style CS, picked up a Streamlight PT 2L and am seriously thinking about getting a LM Wave for my commuting bag. As if cameras and astronomy are not expensive enough hobbies, I can see this is going to hurt my wallet! :broke:

John

8. jon8558

jon8558 Empty Pockets

Hey, I'm local to you guys as well, I'm near Midway. Glad to see some locals.