1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Australia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Connorwinning, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Connorwinning

Connorwinning Empty Pockets

[​IMG]

I have assorted my gear to comply with my Australian student lifestyle which means every piece of gear must meet my criteria. I carry the hitch and timber Duz All, which I’m proud of say has been my best purchase thus far. Within, it holds my Leatherman style ps, as I cannot carry a knife on a multi tool, this tool does all the light work I need in daily life. With it I also carry the bit bar, which I use daily to adjust screws on my desk, to fiddling with, as it does both extraordinarily well. I carry the comb for my beard and hair and it has saved me on many occasions. It also holds my id and various cards in an incredibly easy to pocket package.

Coinciding with the need to look sharp, my fossil watch was bought for me by my girlfriend for our first Christmas and has been on my wrist Daily for two years now. The atomiser is used to keep my smelling fresh as I work in retail and am around customers daily.

The power bank and bracelet combo allow me to charge my phone easily and quickly and allow me to have it concealed on my person with no one the wiser. As well as the simple fact that it looks awesome to flick the bracelet off your wrist when someone needs a charge. My iPhone has the flygrip attached to the back, as the extra grip is a must when handling certain daily jobs and the kick stand is a useful feature as well.

The RovyVon fits my need for minimalism perfectly and it is of superb quality. The air pods allow me to take calls and listen to music throughout the day, without adding anything to the size of my pockets. The Gerber shard allows me a useful tool to beat and pry whenever I don’t want to mess up my Leatherman and has been incredibly useful in jobs requiring a tool to beat on.

My edc allows me to handle daily tasks and get jobs done, whilst giving me something to play with and talk about with friends and coworkers. This gear keeps me perfectly prepared, whilst staying minimalist and perfectly legal.

Treya and Nick4305 like this.
  2. Connorwinning

3. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hello and welcome from Italy.

4. Gary Gross

Gary Gross Loaded Pockets

Welcome aboard from Indiana, USA!

5. Treya

Treya Loaded Pockets

Hi from Sydney.
    Love the power bank bracelet, custom job? Never heard of a bit bar have to look that one up.

6. Connorwinning

Actually mate, the bracelet was one I got off eBay for like $10, has held up for a year now with no worries and fits my wrist quite nice. Thanks for your feedback!

7. Diezel

Diezel Loaded Pockets

Welcome from Canada