1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Arizona, USA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Grandpa Patch, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Empty Pockets

Hello everyone, I'm Grandpa Patch. Like many of you, I also registered here awhile ago. I was surprised when I got the 'account approved' email today. Also like many of you, I wondered if there were enough admin / moderators here on EDCForums. I had all but given up on any hopes of joining this forum, to the point that I even started my own board at EDCLife. So finally being approved here today was a surprise.

Anyways, I have always carried something. I didn't know that EDC was a thing or that it was such an issue that there were even message boards about it, until a few months ago. Wow, have I learned a lot in these past few months. Currently, I have an EDC, VEDC (Vehicle EDC), some home preps and a wish list that is longer than my bank statement cash flow. So it is an ongoing project. I am constantly evaluating and reevaluating what I carry and if I really need an item or need to add another item.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else is carrying, prepping and thinking about, as well as meeting all the members here. Again, hello from Casa Grande, AZ.

2. DesertDuck

DesertDuck Loaded Pockets

Only fair I welcome you back for welcoming me.

Welcome to the forum!

3. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hello and welcome from Italy.

4. That Movie Guy

That Movie Guy Loaded Pockets

Welcome from Canada!

5. Diezel

Diezel Loaded Pockets

Welcome from Canada