1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Alabama!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bama Joe, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Bama Joe

Bama Joe Empty Pockets

I found this wonderful site by accident and was immediately blown away! This is truly what I've been searching for and that is a comprehensive EDC forum that is well moderated and intelligent. I will definitely have to step up my game to keep up!

Roll Tide and Semper Fi! I'm a huge Crimson Tide fan and the proud father of a Marine Grunt.

2. xbanker
    • Administrator

xbanker Geriatric Admin
    Staff Member

Delighted to have you on board Joe ... look forward to seeing your participation on the forum. As you get your feet wet checking out the sub-forums, be sure to take a look at the EDCF Giveaway thread (linked in my sigline).

3. phantom357

phantom357 Loaded Pockets

Welcome to the boards my friend. This is a great place to hang out and find ways of spending money. The people here are awesome. Roll Tide Roll from your neighbor in Tennessee.

4. mooshi
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Hello, Bama Joe! :D Lookin' forward to pictures of your loadout soon! :)

Don't forget to check out our Pay it Forward thread, where members will post up contests and giveaways where you can win free gear to add to/kickstart your EDC addiction. The "Take a Couple/Leave a Couple" box is starting to make its way around the world and is on its first leg of the journey.

Soon to be implemented, only members sporting supporter badges will have access to certain parts of the forum (namely the Buy/Sell/Trade section). Currently though, many of our members' contests and giveaways give extra perks to those sporting a supporter badge. :) Here, you can even get free supporter badges! And as xbanker has mentioned, he has got a GREAT raffle going on for all of those members who have a badge. :)

Best wishes! Again, lookin' forward to those pictures!

5. Mumbojumboo
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

Mumbojumboo EDC Junkie!!!!!

Oregon resident but Tuscaloosa roots. Roll tide! 2009,2011 and 2012 (yea, thats right) Champions.

Welcome!!

6. kertap75

kertap75 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Welcome to EDCF! This is truly a great site. Every once in a while they let riff raff like me in, but for the most part a good group of people here.

7. GADGET982

GADGET982 Loaded Pockets

Welcome to the forum!